What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2022)

CharlieH

1 hour ago, xylophone said:

"does anybody know of the documentary and where I can find it?".

I'm looking for the documentary that claims the builders of the pyramids weren't Egyptians but black S Africans. Are we talking the same documentary? 

I'm looking for the documentary where it's claimed 

Edited by IvorBiggun2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, xylophone said:

Thanks for the info, and what I didn't realise until I watched an in-depth documentary about them, was that they were both homosexual, one being openly gay and the other in the closet so to speak.

I quite like Vienna Blood as well, and will have to get onto a couple more episodes shortly.

Nothing was ever said about that ,but she also said that their mum was a right cow as well, have you tried Holby Blue if you like British cop series ,i had never heard of it ,but its really good ,if you like that sort of thing ,

• Thanks 1

On 1/2/2022 at 12:50 PM, GinBoy2 said:

Watching 'Around the World in 80 Days'

Two episodes on BBC iPlayer and just starting on PBS

Rather different interpretation of Phileas Fogg than the book I read many years ago.

A man rather filled with doubt, but anxious to see how it develops, the outcome of course we all know.

All 8 episodes dropped on iPlayer.

Fabulous enjoyed it so much, well worth the time to watch

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sungod said:

I really enjoyed this, true story on the ANZACS in Vietnam.

Yes, I really enjoyed it too, when I watched it a while back and it was specifically of interest for me because a friend of mine from NZ was a commander of the battalion firing on the enemy to try and keep them back from the Anzac position, and he said that the barrels of the big guns became so hot because of the continued firing, that they wondered if they could carry on.

He/they kept up a continuous barrage which was extremely close to their own lines, but proved effective eventually.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

I'm looking for the documentary that claims the builders of the pyramids weren't Egyptians but black S Africans. Are we talking the same documentary? 

That's the one........many thanks IB2.

16 hours ago, ThaiFelix said:

Dont know about downloading but tinyzonetv.to have 10 episodes listed for streaming.  I am about to watch it myself.  I believe the show has since been canned.

Tinyzone appears to be a great streaming site. I notice on the bottom right of a episode screen there is a button for downloading so I guess it is possible.

1 hour ago, recom273 said:

Just watching a new series of 24 hours in police custody - even tho its wearing kind of thin now, I find it essential breakfast viewing.

One of my favorites .............................thanks

• Like 1

16 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

I would say Utube would be where I would search if internet search is not helping.

• Like 1