Missing 13-Digit Vaccination ID Number

Stubby

Good afternoon, Chiang Mai.

I can't seem to recall my COVID-19 Vaccination 13-digit ID number. Am I missing something here? I have tried different web browsers, but the space where the number should be is always blank.

Stubby 

No-13-digit-ID.jpg

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Bangel72 said:

Download mor chana app, register with passport number.  Everything should be tracked in single location so if it recognises you by passport number when you look at your certificates on the app you should see your ID number there.

Note I have a pink ID card number, that is not the number I was allocated on the vaccine certificate, it was a new allocated number.

That is different from mine. 

I have the Yellow Tabien Baan and Pink ID and the same 13 digit number is on both the printed vaccine certificate issued by MedPark hospital and the Vaccine Certificate on Mor Promp.

There is also an international vaccine certificate on Mor Promp which has only my Passport Number. 

30 minutes ago, Stubby said:

Good afternoon, Chiang Mai.

I can't seem to recall my COVID-19 Vaccination 13-digit ID number. Am I missing something here? I have tried different web browsers, but the space where the number should be is always blank.

Do you have a print out of an old vaccine certificate ?? - this should contain your 13 digit Thailand ID number. 

If you can’t find any documents with tour 13 digit Thailand ID the hospital or location where you were vaccinated may have it - try giving them a call (or getting  Thai to call them on your behalf) - they should able to find your records using your Name and DOB. 

4 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

I have the Yellow Tabien Baan and Pink ID and the same 13 digit number is on both the printed vaccine certificate issued by MedPark hospital and the Vaccine Certificate on Mor Promp.

There is also an international vaccine certificate on Mor Promp which has only my Passport Number. 

Correction: I can't log on to mor prom without  the 13 digit number. Most people I know are in the same position.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Do you have a print out of an old vaccine certificate ?? - this should contain your 13 digit Thailand ID number. 

If you can’t find any documents with tour 13 digit Thailand ID the hospital or location where you were vaccinated may have it - try giving them a call (or getting  Thai to call them on your behalf) - they should able to find your records using your Name and DOB. 

The number is linked to your passport  number I believe. Print-out?..I just photograph all such documents  and send them to myself  on WhatsApp  and email creating  3 back up copies in seconds

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bangel72 said:

Download mor chana app, register with passport number.  Everything should be tracked in single location so if it recognises you by passport number when you look at your certificates on the app you should see your ID number there.

Note I have a pink ID card number, that is not the number I was allocated on the vaccine certificate, it was a new allocated number.

Thank you, Bangel72 ????

25 minutes ago, EricTh said:

Aren't you supposed to type in your 13 digit ID number?

If you had previously booked online, you should have jotted down the number. Our vaccination cert also show the number.

I haven't been vaccinated yet due to a potential health (brain clotting) concern. However, I was given the all-clear yesterday. That's why I haven't got any saved data.

Stubby

15 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

You can't log on to mor prom without  the 13 digit number.

Fair enough, Hammer. Perhaps someone here can try to retrieve their number to see if the problem is widespread or local to me?

18 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Foreigners who were vaccinated through the expatvac programme were required to present passports only. They were then provided with a 13-digit vaccination number which is not related to any yellow book/Thai pink ID card.

21 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

It's on your vaccination  certificate.  It's  matched to your passport  number so call the hospital who gave you the vaccination.

BUT REALLY!!?? You didn't make a copy of this very important  number.

Please see my previous response before making assumptions. Thank you.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Stubby said:

Fair enough, Hammer. Perhaps someone here can try to retrieve their number to see if the problem is widespread or local to me?

I was never  issued a number. It was impossible  to open Mor Prom. I called the hospital who organised  the vaccination. BPH. They told me over the phone. I wrote the  number down. I kept a copy for  future use. I Still need it everytime  I log on.

19 minutes ago, Chris.B said:

Foreigners who were vaccinated through the expatvac programme were required to present passports only. They were then provided with a 13-digit vaccination number which is not related to any yellow book/Thai pink ID card.

My Cert.ID number isn't related to anything, I pointed it out, she said the bloke printing the things said don't worry about it. The Cert. does have my PP number.

52 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

You can't log on to mor prom without  the 13 digit number.

Did you download the app or trying the web version, fairly sure on app I was using passport number to login but not going to risk uninstall to confirm that. Web and line app version I struggled with.

8 minutes ago, transam said:

My Cert.ID number isn't related to anything, I pointed it out, she said the bloke printing the things said don't worry about it. The Cert. does have my PP number.

It is related to your name and passport number.

55 minutes ago, Chris.B said:

It is related to your name and passport number.

It is not, and since then I have been to get a pink ID card, it has the 13 dig. ID number from my yellow book on it. When I go to get my third jab tomorrow, I will point it out...

The 13 dig. number on the Cert. begins with 600000_______ , the rest of the number refers to nothing to do with me.

I was told to take the Cert. and my real ID info to the Ministry of Public Health for a Covid card..

The Wall of Chiang Mai is not accepting any new Registrations. So not sure if you have registered before or not. But your best bet would be to go to one of the vaccination centers, like Central Airport, and hand them your passport. A friend of mine, who was vaccinated in another country and thus has no Wall of Chiang Mai registration, just turned up and Central Airport and was given a booster and a new 13 digit number on the spot.

• Like 1

few days ago I had booster vaccination in Pattaya and nobody gave me any ID number or any proof of vaccination, but they record on computer my name,past vaccinations and passport.
It was a walk-in center and now I drive crazy to get that 13 numbers

• Like 1

5 hours ago, chesterubi1 said:

The Wall of Chiang Mai is not accepting any new Registrations. So not sure if you have registered before or not. But your best bet would be to go to one of the vaccination centers, like Central Airport, and hand them your passport. A friend of mine, who was vaccinated in another country and thus has no Wall of Chiang Mai registration, just turned up and Central Airport and was given a booster and a new 13 digit number on the spot.

Thank you, Chesterburb1 ????

On 1/5/2022 at 1:36 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Same for me.

Pink card ID on Mor Prom and the hospital certificates for 3 shots, and only PP number of the international vaccine certificate both e-version and yellow booklet.

btw, the first two had my name in Thai script (there is an option to change that in MP), the last two in Latin script.

All makes sense, no complaints here.

I have learned the lesson.. Never ever go away without vaccination 13 numbers ID.  It's a nightmare to find it days after
During vaccination check ALL your name and others data ALL. Do not leave the place without control ! Smile, kind but do not trust !

• Like 1