New Measures Might Be Implemented After CCSA Meeting On Friday

snoop1130

5 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

Inventing the wheel again??? Nothing useful to use from the last year??? Why should it take 4 weeks??? Is it impossible to make plans for if there are 10.000 infections we do... if there are more than 20.000 we do.... and if there 50.000 we do..... Why constantly walking behind the facts??

I was assuming they are waiting for the figures on infections first which they seem to suggest will take 2 weeks and then another 2 weeks for those cases to filter through to hospitalisations and then deaths. To be honest I would have thought there would be some delay between people going into hospital and either recovering or dying.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Petey11 said:

Telling people to do ATK going do jack if they don't report them. Thai rules on quarantine by state do nothing to encourage people to report covid unless they are I'll enough to seek medical attention. They haven't a clue on the true situation.

If they had a sense of responsibility, they might go into self isolation on a positive, which would be a benefit. Not really expecting it if people are asymptomatic. 

I think that 'might' should be, will impose restrictions as it's the tool they have used from the outset to stifle democracy, emergency decree extension after extension being the prime example, with no effect on the virus spread.

By now we all know except for the Muppets that it's all about vaccination.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

The Thai government will need at least four weeks to assess the latest COVID-19 situation, following the long New Year holidays, after which new infections are expected to surge.

January is going to be a nightmare for a lot of businesses.

Entertainment venues must now surely re-think their long term business strategy.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mitkof Island said:

So now it is official that they are using January 10th as the new cut off date for Test & Go and anyone else still in the system has to re-apply?

Not yet.