Thailand, the most beautiful girls in the world. 

SAFETY FIRST

On 1/19/2022 at 6:07 PM, Adumbration said:

Not many expats around where I live.  There are two other Australians.  Both of their GFs are absolute horrors.  I have been here a good while and speak reasonable Thai.  I was riding in a car with one of these guys a while back his GF and mine where also in the car.  The other expat speaks no Thai.  His GF was raving on to mine about how she detested her guy and was only with him for the money, would leave him in a heartbeat if the payments stopped, and that she had a long term partner waiting for her (in the house back in Nakon Nowhere) taking care of her kid with the money she sends back home.  Dreadful situation, and one I have been in many many times here.  Early on I used to tell the guy what his girl had said.  That was always a lose lose situation for me.  So now I just keep my mouth shut.

Not having any language skills is a deal breaker for decent Thai girls.  Then the expat is just fishing in the bar girl/ex bar girl pond with the ones who speak Thinglish.

Only a problem if the farang is naive enough to believe a girl 20 or 30 years younger from a completely different culture actually loves him. Be in it for sex or whatever one wants, but don't think she will be faithful or even grateful, and IMO all will be well.

IMO one can't go wrong if one remembers we rent them, whether married or not. It's about the money, the money, the money.

Of course, some will take offense at that, and they may do so, but it's my opinion and based on decades of experience in LOS.

However, all things being equal, some will be lucky and find true love- I just don't think they are in the majority, or even a large minority.

I recommend "Private Dancer" as a textbook for those looking for lurve in a hot climate. While fiction, based on reality, IMO.

BTW I can't believe that anyone would not realise that a woman had had a kid. Certain physical changes occur during pregnancy that can't be disguised after.

• Like 2

On 1/20/2022 at 12:09 AM, richard_smith237 said:

I know plenty of westerners with some extremely attractive wives and girl friends.

Soooooo, you know a lot of westerners with high maintenance wives that could afford the million or so sin sod and have enough readies to keep them satisfied. Good for them- must be living the dream.

Personally, if I had that sort of money I'd find an attractive woman from my own culture to live with, even if in LOS. Marriage is a hard row to hoe, even for similar status, same culture couples, and adding an alien culture into the mix and it becomes even harder.

BTW, how many of those hi so women will still be married to the farang if he loses his money for any of a thousand reasons, and how many will still be with him when he is in his dotage?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/5/2022 at 7:01 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

When I find a girl attractive and ask her where she comes from the answer is almost always: Buriram.

Small and brown and cute. ????

Luckily they have a lot of those girls for all of us.

&

charming AF and

tops at extracting funds from farangie.

& yes

LBFMs.

• Haha 1

On 1/19/2022 at 8:02 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:
On 1/19/2022 at 7:10 AM, Isaanlife said:

has little education but has common sense and a high IQ. Did you test her IQ? How do you know how high it is?

I am glad she is a stunner in your mind, since you won't let anyone see her model good looks.

You keep saying Thailand has the most beautiful in the world but you never back up anything so how can we trust you?

Most people that end up in Thailand were never with Barbie Doll types or anything close in their own country.

If you were, you would have had no reason to come to Thailand for the uneducated, poor and desperate. 

If you are going to tell stories, at least have some facts or some photos.

I can understand not posting an ugly girl, but if she is a model, you should be proud to show her off.

As I said earlier, I personally have never seen 1 foreigner married with a Thai girl that has model good looks. Not even 1.

Why are you so hostile, chill dude.

You should wake up, vibrant and refreshed not angry and abusive. Who are you sleeping with, maybe this is why your in an angry mood, day in and day out

There are many poor people in Thailand who can't afford a proper education, we are very lucky in Australia with the education system.

In Thailand you'll find many people with high IQs that never had the opportunity to a quality education. 

On 1/19/2022 at 7:10 AM, Isaanlife said:

can understand not posting an ugly girl, but if she is a model, you should be proud to show her off.

We are all incognito on AN.
If we post photos / pictures we will be identified.
If I post a photo of my gf, those who know her now know who I am. 

I'm scared of predators, stalking my beautiful gf. 

Dude, talk to me later when you cool down, have a cup of coffee, go for a walk, relax. 

Hey Isaanlife, you feeling better today?

I just wanted to reply to a couple of issues you made comment, another point to note. 

My employer sent me to Thailand for work.
I worked Songkla (so lucky, great experience), offshore for a few years. I met a lot of Thai's, very smart people (high IQ) but sadly, most of the guys I Supervised had very little education, because of poverty, coming from a poor family's. 
I was working on the rig as their Supervisor and our company had put in place incentives for the intelligent, hard working employees, my company employed mostly western foreigners to work as supervision/management duties and were always looking for locals to employ as it's so much more cost effective. 
Over the years I recommended 8 of my juniors for internal traineeships, this created opportunity for the locals to go up the ladder.
It's a win, win for everyone, great in the day when oil was over $100 a barrel but when things got quiet the locals were given jobs over foreigners due to the reduced wages paid. 

Over the many years I've worked in mostly Asia and Africa, I found lots of the local guys working offshore were hard working and very clever without very little education. It's quite common in poorer countries people having a high IQ with little or no education. 

BTW, I've worked, holidayed and traveled to more than 40 countries and 

Thai girls are the most beautiful. 

????????????????????

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Hummin said:

But it takes two to tango? Someone who frequently visit bars to find young girls, maybe not a good person either?

Is anyone a 'good person'?

And how do you define 'good person'?

To a Christian, nobody who doesn't believe is a good person.

To a Muslim, nobody who doesn't believe is a good person.

I revel in being a 'bad person'.

I break laws, pay for sex, lie to my government, don't believe in any god, and drink excessively.

Edited by BritManToo

25 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It seems too many people here think love can only happen between similar people. Like i.e. a 20 year old pretty girl and a handsome young guy. Or maybe between an old ugly guy and an old ugly woman. Really?

If that would be true then i.e. disabled people would never be able to find a loving (not disabled) partner. And how about couples who met when they were 20 and they stay together until they are old. Do they find each other still attractive even if they are old and maybe overweight, etc.?

I think love is not only similar people finding each other. There can be many reasons. Maybe good look, maybe intellect, maybe strength, maybe money, the list is endless. And if one person thinks she can never fall in love with an old guy that doesn't mean this is also true for other people. 

I think we should stop pretending that we understand all human interactions. We clearly understand only a part of it. And if we don't understand it that doesn't mean it does not exist or is not possible. 

I agree. The contrarian in me just wants to point that sometimes it can seem a bit sad where the older guy just seems to be after the young girl as a status symbol or just to have someone to <deleted>. Not to share a life where she can be happy and free and where you can both live out  your dreams.

Still nothing wrong with that necessarily .. but it can just make you gag a bit to see. That's not to say that sometimes what can look ugly is actually a beautiful love story. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I agree. The contrarian in me just wants to point that sometimes it can seem a bit sad where the older guy just seems to be after the young girl as a status symbol or just to have someone to <deleted>. Not to share a life where she can be happy and free and where you can both live out  your dreams.

Still nothing wrong with that necessarily .. but it can just make you gag a bit to see. That's not to say that sometimes what can look ugly is actually a beautiful love story. 

Most men's dreams involve more than one woman.

And I doubt any women featuring in those dreams are over 40 years old.

This policewoman my feature in my dreams ...............

police.jpg

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Is anyone a 'good person'?

And how do you define 'good person'?

To a Christian, nobody who doesn't believe is a good person.

To a Muslim, nobody who doesn't believe is a good person.

I revel in being a 'bad person'.

I break laws, pay for sex, lie to my government, don't believe in any god, and drink excessively.

Don't stop there .

Why don't you give a full confession ?

View this forum as a confession box and tell everything 

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Soooooo, you know a lot of westerners with high maintenance wives that could afford the million or so sin sod and have enough readies to keep them satisfied. Good for them- must be living the dream.

Personally, if I had that sort of money I'd find an attractive woman from my own culture to live with, even if in LOS. Marriage is a hard row to hoe, even for similar status, same culture couples, and adding an alien culture into the mix and it becomes even harder.

BTW, how many of those hi so women will still be married to the farang if he loses his money for any of a thousand reasons, and how many will still be with him when he is in his dotage?

You jump to the conclusion that what the OP is talking about is wives who rely financially on their partner. There are many successful and attractive women/women with good careers in Thailand, who are married to Thais and non-Thais or are single. Cabin crew, working for a donor such as JICA or GIZ, working for Ernst and Young or similar, entrepreneurs. The first three I refer to as examples I know of, some married and some not. Your view is blinkered.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Short answer, have seen girls who help their bf to pay sin sod (Thai Thai)

Also seen Thai lady take care of falang husband who drink up his retirement and are utterly useless as husband and contributor, but still, wife care for them. 

It is not black and white

• Like 1

On 1/5/2022 at 7:03 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

Just curious, but what country has the most beautiful then, in your opinion? Can't be Britain- I've lived there to know.

Japanese women can be more beautiful than Thai women IMO, but I doubt as available, or as reasonably priced.

Think it was one of the South American countries that lead the ranks of more miss worlds than any other country. But that was a few years ago. 

Someone with more energy than me might care to look for current stats

But certainly for me that Latino look rocks my world

Just now, BritManToo said:

Here's one that is good with children .............

gun teacher.jpg

My god so skinny ???? Anything between my post and the skinny ones you guys have posted is okay. When it comes to beautiful, I found only. Couple so far. Will see if I find one of them.

But funny pic. I know how big a clock is in my hand, and when see her, she must be 150cm, maybe 152cm, and my two hands will reach around her.

Here's a few of my favorites 

Thai Beauties 

Sadly, some with bigger breasts than that of my gf, no worries, she makes up for that in other ways 

Oops, I had to remove one of the beauties, she had a message for me only 

FB_IMG_1642488937333.jpg

FB_IMG_1642720539455.jpg

IMG_20220121_053141.jpg

FB_IMG_1642660427073.jpg

FB_IMG_1642664101434.jpg

FB_IMG_1642592821228.jpg

FB_IMG_1642570191898.jpg

FB_IMG_1642508354736.jpg

FB_IMG_1642495411244.jpg

FB_IMG_1642471036786.jpg

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think we should stop pretending that we understand all human interactions. We clearly understand only a part of it. And if we don't understand it that doesn't mean it does not exist or is not possible. 

100% right! Especially when dealing with different cultures.

Edited by gejohesch
  • Thanks 1