Thailand, the most beautiful girls in the world. 

SAFETY FIRST

10 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

I have been with my Thai GF for 7 years.  Never given her a single baht.  She was a hard 10 when we first met.  She is a bit more squidgy around the edges now....about an 8.5.  Last week she help me hand mix 2 cubic meters of concrete.  This afternoon she has been helping dig a 8 ring septic drainage tank.

Slavery? Or you one of those who never have given a baht, but bought her a house, her brother a house, and her son a taxi ++++

Met one who was bragging his wife was a hi so and never given them a baht, but in end, he had done exactly as described above. And his son (her son with the taxi) is living in the house now while they are stuck abroad, and use his motorbike. Well done, well done

• Haha 2

Talk about lies, I went with a bargirl on and off for 4 years. Sometimes she lived with me, and sometimes we were apart, and she would go back to work, and sometimes she went back to the village during Covid.

Every day she spun lies about everything. As long as they didn’t impact me, I didn’t care. Her favorite was how she was working to support her family and she would never go with a Thai man because they only wanted money.

Of course, when we were apart, she was handing her money to a Thai man she was living with. And he was using the money to support his girlfriend who he saw when my ex was with me or another customer. During an extended period when she was with me, he knocked up his girlfriend, who later left the kid with him. Of course, he dumped the baby with my ex, who now takes care of the baby while her Thai boyfriend is off with his girlfriend.

Meanwhile I am in Brazil with the twin sister of my ex, while all this drama is taking place in Pattaya. That drama will not end well for my ex, but it’s not my problem.

PS, I understood my ex was going with another man when she wasn’t with me, but I expected it to be a paying customer, not a Thai boyfriend.

34 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Slavery? Or you one of those who never have given a baht, but bought her a house, her brother a house, and her son a taxi ++++

Met one who was bragging his wife was a hi so and never given them a baht, but in end, he had done exactly as described above. And his son (her son with the taxi) is living in the house now while they are stuck abroad, and use his motorbike. Well done, well done

Yes I bought a house...in her name....nearly exactly 1 year ago. I have a life usufruct stamped on the back of the chanote.  Oh...and I paid 270K baht for the house.  She has 7 brothers and 1 sister all of whom are currently working abroad.  I have a car in my name....And 3 motorbikes.  She has one motorbike she bought...in her name of course.  She has her own land.   Two properties actually.  

• Haha 1

Just now, Adumbration said:

Yes I bought a house...in her name....nearly exactly 1 year ago. I have a life usufruct stamped on the back of the chanote.  Oh...and I paid 270K baht for the house.  She has 7 brothers and 1 sister all of whom are currently working abroad.  I have a car in my name....And 3 motorbikes.  She has one motorbike she bought...in her name of course.  She has her own land.   Two properties actually.  She is 18 years younger than me. No kids.  One previous long term relationship with a Tom...actually had marriage ceremony to her up in the village.  Tom's family very wealthy fish farmers with huge holdings.  Tom paid 12 baht gold sinsot and built mum and dad new 150 square house.  I met her just after she had left the Tom.  The 12 baht of gold is in my safe.

3 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Here's a few of my favorites 

Thai Beauties 

Sadly, some with bigger breasts than that of my gf, no worries, she makes up for that in other ways 

Oops, I had to remove one of the beauties, she had a message for me only 

FB_IMG_1642488937333.jpg

FB_IMG_1642720539455.jpg

IMG_20220121_053141.jpg

FB_IMG_1642660427073.jpg

FB_IMG_1642664101434.jpg

FB_IMG_1642592821228.jpg

FB_IMG_1642570191898.jpg

FB_IMG_1642508354736.jpg

FB_IMG_1642495411244.jpg

FB_IMG_1642471036786.jpg

Nothing in that over a 7.  There are a lot of bad nose jobs and poor teeth though...

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Yeah, I agree, nothing special, no 10/10.

Nice to look at though.

Anyway, looks aren't everything, there are other factors that make a girl a 10/10, personality, sense of humor, generally speaking, good human qualities 

I've said this before, I'm not a fan of photos, 9 times out of 10 they never look the same in person.

There have been lots of beautiful photos posted over the past few weeks, but I'm a little concerned a few were ladyboys. 555

Not to worry as I say, Thailand has the prettiest boys in the world.

IMG_20220122_041259.jpg

IMG_20220122_041217.jpg

IMG_20220122_041227.jpg

IMG_20220122_041152.jpg

IMG_20220122_041207.jpg

FB_IMG_1642766156058.jpg

FB_IMG_1642765765484.jpg

FB_IMG_1642766135328.jpg

Guessing everyone is past their good 50 in this thread, and all of the girls could have been mother's to your grandchildren or maybe for some on age with their grandchildren, it is a bit creepy in my opinion, but I know not a popular one! Still it have to be said, and yes you guys are dirty deleted old men, and you guys know it ????

Edited by Hummin

8 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Not a creepy as guys that want fat girls.

Just my opinion.

Personality matters more than just a face and a body. I have always chosen sporty girls, now I have a great chef, nice partner, a good friend who trust me and let me travel alone when I want and also do not ask for money for her or her family. Happy with what I choose to give. 

A kinder egg if you ask me, and guess what, I miss her from day one when I sleep alone. 

Curvy not fat, but if do not take care, yes she will look like her mother one day, and her mother is 3 years older than me. It will suit me well when I get close to my middle 70'ies and not worried at all. Just happy I hopefully have stopped chasing an empty lonely dream and grown finely grown up. I believe everyone dreaming have the same as me, someone to care for, make future dreams and make them true, but still have to walk the walk, and stop talking.

Edited by Hummin

I keep forgetting about AN age demographic. 
There's a big difference in members ages, some of the guys here aged same as my dad/grandad, I should be more understanding when posting.
My photos of females in their early 20's may be inappropriate for this forum.
Cheers guys 

19 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Talk about lies, I went with a bargirl on and off for 4 years. Sometimes she lived with me, and sometimes we were apart, and she would go back to work, and sometimes she went back to the village during Covid.

Every day she spun lies about everything. As long as they didn’t impact me, I didn’t care. Her favorite was how she was working to support her family and she would never go with a Thai man because they only wanted money.

Of course, when we were apart, she was handing her money to a Thai man she was living with. And he was using the money to support his girlfriend who he saw when my ex was with me or another customer. During an extended period when she was with me, he knocked up his girlfriend, who later left the kid with him. Of course, he dumped the baby with my ex, who now takes care of the baby while her Thai boyfriend is off with his girlfriend.

Meanwhile I am in Brazil with the twin sister of my ex, while all this drama is taking place in Pattaya. That drama will not end well for my ex, but it’s not my problem.

PS, I understood my ex was going with another man when she wasn’t with me, but I expected it to be a paying customer, not a Thai boyfriend.

Many will agree, Thai women can be real gems : lovely, affectionate, loyal, dedicated, hard at work, always happy to make others happy, not to mention the good looks (for some) and great performance in bed (for some).

But I will allow myself to propose an alternative title to the post : "Thai women are the most poisonous in the world?" That would also correspond to a real phenomenon, unfortunately experienced by many foreigners too. Let me give you 2 examples from my own direct experience.

First - in my wife's village, one of our occasional visitors is a girl - although she probably is in her thirties already, I hesitate calling her a woman - who is married to an English man who works in finances somewhere in London. I've never seen him. She has a young daughter from him. So far, so good, and you will ask me "what's special about this?" Well, the thing is that she keeps openly bragging about the 1/2 dozen guys she spends time with whenever they come to Thailand, of course being paid for her kind services. She often calls one or the other and passes her mobile around so that we can see who she is talking to. So I had the opportunity to say hello to one Spaniard, one French guy and one Belgian guy already. All nice guys from what I could judge in a 1 minute casual chat. The girl keeps telling to everyone that "why should she not have a good time with all these guys?" No doubt, knowing a bit about Thai women (not all, obviously), I'm sure she has no problem opening her legs happily with all these guys. The only time she mentions her husband - the guy who is working in London - is when he has sent her a new load of cash, which she usually spends within 3 or 4 days, buying wine and whisky and who knows what and splashing out with her buddies in the village and around.

To me, that girl is quite a rotten apple!

Second - When I lived in Bangkok, a few years ago, I knew a woman in her mid thirties with whom I developed quite a relationship. That was by the side of me being married with a lovely Thai woman, please don't throw a stone to me for that, but the temptation is such - some of the readers may understand me... Anyway, that woman was gorgeous, had some class and was well educated (university degree). She had a shop of her own somewhere in the suburbs/ She told me that she was seeing 5 or 6 other guys besides me, for money, and just put it like this : "I chose the guys, they are decent, I love sex and can use the money, so why not?" I never knew a woman who could enjoy herself so much while having sex, it was orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. So, I could well believe she had no problem seeing other guys, satisfying her sex drive and getting paid for it. This, btw, has really nothing to do with prostitution as is known in western countries.

A lovely girl, I was quite smitten by her, but eventually I put a term to our "relationship" because it was coming to much in the way of damaging my marriage. And as I said, my wife is a lovely woman, I would not have dreamt of losing her.

Now, a woman like that may well meet a foreigner one day and marry him, and maybe she will be a perfect wife. Who knows? But in hindsight, I would say she was certainly poisonous, and should most likely be classified as damaged goods.

There are thousands of unbelievable stories about Thai women. Good ones, bad ones, crazy ones, you chose. The subject is inexhaustible. Maybe a few "old hands" should get together and write a book together?

Edited by gejohesch
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, gejohesch said:

Many will agree, Thai women can be real gems : lovely, affectionate, loyal, dedicated, hard at work, always happy to make others happy, not to mention the good looks (for some) and great performance in bed (for some).

But I will allow myself to propose an alternative title to the post : "Thai women are the most poisonous in the world?" That would also correspond to a real phenomenon, unfortunately experienced by many foreigners too. Let me give you 2 examples from my own direct experience.

First - in my wife's village, one of our occasional visitors is a girl - although she probably is in her thirties already, I hesitate calling her a woman - who is married to an English man who works in finances somewhere in London. I've never seen him. She has a young daughter from him. So far, so good, and you will ask me "what's special about this?" Well, the thing is that she keeps openly bragging about the 1/2 dozen guys she spends time with whenever they come to Thailand, of course being paid for her kind services. She often calls one or the other and passes her mobile around so that we can see who she is talking to. So I had the opportunity to say hello to one Spaniard, one French guy and one Belgian guy already. All nice guys from what I could judge in a 1 minute casual chat. The girl keeps telling to everyone that "why should she not have a good time with all these guys?" No doubt, knowing a bit about Thai women (not all, obviously), I'm sure she has no problem opening her legs happily with all these guys. The only time she mentions her husband - the guy who is working in London - is when he has sent her a new load of cash, which she usually spends within 3 or 4 days, buying wine and whisky and who knows what and splashing out with her buddies in the village and around.

Second - When I lived in Bangkok, a few years ago, I knew a woman in her mid thirties with whom I developed quite a relationship. That was by the side of me being married with a lovely Thai woman, please don't throw a stone to me for that, but the temptation is such - some of the readers may understand me... Anyway, that woman was gorgeous, had some class and was well educated (university degree). She had a shop of her own somewhere in the suburbs/ She told me that she was seeing 5 or 6 other guys besides me, for money, and just put it like this : "I chose the guys, they are decent, I love sex and can use the money, so why not?" I never knew a woman who could enjoy herself so much while having sex, it was orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. So, I could well believe she had no problem seeing other guys, satisfying her sex drive and getting paid for it. This, btw, has really nothing to do with prostitution as is known in western countries.

A lovely girl, I was quite smitten by her, but eventually I put a term to our "relationship" because it was coming to much in the way of damaging my marriage. And as I said, my wife is a lovely woman, I would not have dreamt of losing her.

Now, a woman like that may well meet a foreigner one day and marry him, and maybe she will be a perfect wife. Who knows? But in hindsight, I would say she was certainly poisonous, and should most likely be classified as damaged goods.

There are thousands of unbelievable stories about Thai women. Good ones, bad ones, crazy ones, you chose. The subject is inexhaustible. Maybe a few "old hands" should get together and write a book together?

I also met a few on my way, but to my best knownledge in the village I live, it would not be acceptable to brag about such behavior, and most of her family would have dissmissed her. Of course if the whole family is dysfunctional, and also enjoy her money, Im sure that will not happen. But se for sure not the star of the village. 

I have also met a few girls you describe as your mia noi, and my god they know how to twist their fingers around every neck of a man. Myself stayed clear, but hanged out with a few of those during my time in Thailand. 

Just a few weeks ago, I met another woman, who party her hearth out with her thai man on her American husband bill, who she have not seen for two years almost. Well, take care, keep the pink glasses on, and do not think to mutt. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, gejohesch said:

What’s missing from your stories are the inevitable Thai boyfriends, who patiently wait while their honey is servicing customers or husbands.

i used to think that Thai boyfriends were a benefit for ladies who work bar, but I have realized that they are the reason ladies work bar. They may start work because they are newly single and broke, but they quickly get hooked up and then have to work to support their honey.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Hummin said:

who party her heart out with her thai man on her American husband bill, who she have not seen for two year

This immature, disrespectful, uncaring act happens world wide. 

Most guys here on AN and their girls are in love with each other, trust is a component of love. 

I've worked on some sort of rotation, mostly 28/28 my working life, so myself and colleagues and their wives from the west would be without each other for 4 weeks or more.

Sadly, I've heard the horror stories over the many years, seen grown men crying, it can destroy a good person, it's just a crime, some of these women doing the wild thing while their spouse is working in the most dangerous, hostile environment.

Anyway, disregard partying with Thai men, it happenes occasionally but if you got the right chick don't be concerned. 

I've been in love, it's a strong power. 

1 hour ago, gejohesch said:

Nah, I lived with one like that for nearly a year.

The 4-5x a day she demanded almost killed me.

She needed at least 4 guys to keep her satisfied, I couldn't manage it.

She would have been great as a bit on the side though.

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

What’s missing from your stories are the inevitable Thai boyfriends, who patiently wait while their honey is servicing customers or husbands.

i used to think that Thai boyfriends were a benefit for ladies who work bar, but I have realized that they are the reason ladies work bar. They may start work because they are newly single and broke, but they quickly get hooked up and then have to work to support their honey.

I don't know really about that, I keep hearing about it but that does not come to my own experience. As I said, the subject of Thai women is inexhaustible so there are loads of completely different stories to tell. A complex topic!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gejohesch said:

Hahaha, yes really, that one was one of my very best affairs ever. What a kick it was going to bed with her!

I suppose that your wife is living a very quiet life at home while you are observing and commenting on what other women do and enjoying best affairs yourself?

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Hummin said:

I also met a few on my way, but to my best knownledge in the village I live, it would not be acceptable to brag about such behavior, and most of her family would have dissmissed her. Of course if the whole family is dysfunctional, and also enjoy her money, Im sure that will not happen. But se for sure not the star of the village.

You are right on this one. I'm very sure the woman I was talking about higher up is not highly viewed in the village. Her behaviour is just tolerated. Thais are world champions in turning their eyes away from anything that they could see as negative. That's a quality not common with westerners.

Similarly for the few katoeys and gays around, I don't think they are highly viewed, although the culture accepts well sexuality outside of the "norms". My wife stated a few times that she is proud there are none in her family. Acceptance and tolerance does not mean sthg is desirable.

35 minutes ago, Hummin said:

They also tell lies without knowing lies hurt a western more than the truth.

This is so true.  They often seem to have no clue how much trust and respect we lose for people that lie to us.  When someone I know lies to me, they're saying something like "<deleted> you, I have zero respect for you, you are less than nothing to me, you are not my friend, I am against you".

Sad, really.  Many Thais have probably destroyed both platonic and romantic relationships with foreigners through telling stupid and obvious lies (that they probably don't even need to tell).

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

I'm not sure if it's hard to understand, it's more that it's hard to deal with or adjust to.  Thais lie very easily, casually, but often quite poorly.  The thing is, the face saving culture means that sometimes if a Thai begins to lie, the person they are lying to is supposed to detect the lie and realise they are trying to save face and accept the lie and end that line of questioning.  The hardest part is that it establishes an attitude of "do whatever you want then lie to avoid the consequences", which, to a Westerner, is pretty challenging.

It's not the understanding so much as the getting to know someone and judging what kind of person they are.  What does a good person say if you ask them is they have done something bad?  "Never!  I would never do that and I hate people like that!"  What does a bad person say if you ask them if they have done something bad?  "Never!  I would never do that and I hate people like that!"

Also, this culture of doing bad things and lying about them, means that if you are an honest and good person, they will probably not believe it and assume you are the same as Thai men.

So you really cannot take people at face value and you have to accept that they might have done something that conflicts with your moral values, and you might never know it.

Not everyone, but it is a concern.

It took me quite quite long time and a few long trips before I understood how they used lies to save faces, and even they knew I knew, it should pass for both sakes. But still quite complex and it is no matter how serious the matter is, they never give it up. 

We all lies, at least I lie when it suits me, but I also know when im caught with my hand i the jar fishing a cookie. However, I do not feel my lies is of any serious matter, and I try to live a life where I do not have to lie. Small white lies, yes, but who to judge? 

50 minutes ago, Hummin said:

It took me quite quite long time and a few long trips before I understood how they used lies to save faces, and even they knew I knew, it should pass for both sakes. But still quite complex and it is no matter how serious the matter is, they never give it up. 

We all lies, at least I lie when it suits me, but I also know when im caught with my hand i the jar fishing a cookie. However, I do not feel my lies is of any serious matter, and I try to live a life where I do not have to lie. Small white lies, yes, but who to judge? 

It took me 50 years to understand all women lie, all the time and about everything.

Don't believe me, ask a woman her age.

Even up the playing field, learn to lie like a woman ...............

Works for me, I neither expect or tell women the truth.

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

One thing I have learned, and that is most Thais say what they think you like to hear, and not their opinion.

The subject of lies is a very interesting one, very complicated. A lie does not mean the same thing, or does not have the same function / purpose in the Thai culture as in the western culture. It can be a major issue for westerners.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, gejohesch said:

The subject of lies is a very interesting one, very complicated. A lie does not mean the same thing, or does not have the same function / purpose in the Thai culture as in the western culture. It can be a major issue for westerners.

Indeed.  I can't imagine many Westerners saying something like "why didn't you lie to me?!!".

I've actually read a study on lies related to cancer patients in somewhere like a former soviet state.  Can't remember exactly where the study took place.  There was major friction between doctors who wanted to tell patients they had cancer and what the prognosis was so they could fight it, and families who wanted to keep it from the patients so as not to worry them when they felt they were probably going to die.

10 hours ago, BritManToo said:

It took me 50 years to understand all women lie, all the time and about everything.

Don't believe me, ask a woman her age.

Even up the playing field, learn to lie like a woman ...............

Works for me, I neither expect or tell women the truth.

Well dunno about 'women lie', we're humans we all lie, men and women'

Some lies are to protect, some are hurtful, 

15 hours ago, Hummin said:

One thing I have learned, and that is most Thais say what they think you like to hear, and not their opinion.

I did leave a couple who lied and stuck to the lie, even they knew I knew they lying. Not for one second they where willing to admit they lied, but god sake, it made my decission even easier.

I had an ex who created a parallel universe of lies. To avoid telling me she lived with a Thai man, she invented a female roommate with an extensive back story. As you can imagine, telling me too many details resulted in my understanding she was lying. I didn't care she had a Thai husband, I cared about the lies. 

Postscript: she found a Farang who believed her story that she lived with her young daughter, and could not go out at night, so the Farang phays her monthly for visits to his condo during the day, leaving her nights free for her hubby. 

• Haha 1