After Receiving Test&Go QR code - Can I change the Hotel ?

I am soon returning to Thailand and Need to stay one day in one of the covid test approved hotels.  But I realised that the hotel is booked is very far from the airport, so consider booking another one.  Will this present a problem?  Does the QR code actually shows what hotel have you booked??

You can scan the T-Pass QR code with a camera phone to display the information.

It shows the following:-

Your name

Certificate Status (i.e. Valid)

T-Pass ID number with dates of Issuance & Expiry

T-Pass Status (i.e. exempt from quarantine)

Vaccination record (2 x doses with vaccine type and dates)

It does not show Hotel, Flight, or Medical Insurance, although these are submitted with the T-Pass application.

If you cancel your AQ Hotel and rebook another with the same arrival date, then I suspect this would be OK.

But you will need to send a copy of your T-Pass to your new hotel and get an updated booking voucher.

To be sure, I would phone the new hotel to check this is acceptable before making any change.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, they just cancelled the Thailand Pass.  It expires after 15th of Jan.  this is so annoying!  so my question is if upon return to Bkk in Feb, I need to submit to some kind of 7 or 10 days quarantine?  I am on retirement visa by the way.  How does it work?  

Yes, use to be possible before 21.12. 
today i have asked the grace hotel in bangkok, with which i am familiar. They have refused. 
But there are some 100 more to be contacted directly and i will do it. 
i think there is a big chance. 

in case you book another one I will gladly take your existing, no matter where. 
writing to 100 hotels is pain in thailand. Majority never reply. Thaii business model

Edited by internationalism