Clothing shops similar to JC Penney or Macy's

noodleslayer

I live in Bang Khae, and I frequently shop at the mall bangkae and seacon mall. I was wondering what clothing shops are similar to JC Penney or Macy's as these are where I shop in US. I am looking for size 36/38 shorts and pants/jeans, and my favorite brand is Levi's.

55 minutes ago, Isaanlife said:

Why do you think Thailand would have something similar to JC Penny's and Macy's?

I go to second hand shops in CNX and find super cheap used USA brand name clothes my size

i get shorts n t shirts  avg 30 baht each  eddie bauer--gap--hurley--quicksilver--amberc+fitch etc

is goodwill wholesale sent over in bulk   been doing this for years here as i come with a carry on

• Like 1

Guest Isaanlife
1 hour ago, noodleslayer said:

Why cant you give a helpful answer?

It is helpful, why in the world would you think JC Penny's would be in Thailand?

They have gone bankrupt in the USA

Guest Isaanlife
52 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

I go to second hand shops in CNX and find super cheap used USA brand name clothes my size

i get shorts n t shirts  avg 30 baht each  eddie bauer--gap--hurley--quicksilver--amberc+fitch etc

is goodwill wholesale sent over in bulk   been doing this for years here as i come with a carry on

A lot of that stuff (new) is made in Cambodia and for sale at the large market at the Friendship Bridge.

Guest Isaanlife
32 minutes ago, noodleslayer said:

I made a thread asking if there's any stores similar to JCP retard.

Tsk Tsk. Name calling will get you nowhere!

8 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

The same can be found in Pattaya, the second hand shops that pop up in Big C Extra will sometimes have men's clothing from the USA, often times name brand clothing as they were most likely donated by the rich and still in good condition.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, noodleslayer said:

I am looking for size 36/38 shorts

What does this refer to? Waist? In inches?

Are Jorts an option?

I think there is a Levis outlet in Bangkok 2533 Sukhumvit Rd, Bnagchak Phra Khanong, Bangkok 10260, they have branded retail shops in some malls.

I've been out to Siam Premium Outlets 

https://www.siampremiumoutlets.com/en/getting_there

where there is a Levis shop. Haven't been in it, but I did find a decent selection of running shoes (Asics, Nike, Adidas) there.