Anutin rants on marijuana: He says people are free to grow it - law says it's NOT a narcotic - promises to defend anyone arrested

webfact

1 minute ago, kevinsan said:

Some apartment buildings are already MJ friendly and allow a few plants on the balcony.

There are some funny photos on FB forums, showing blurple lights leaking past a curtain on a condo on the 23rd floor.

That said, no place is MJ-friendly here.

3 minutes ago, kevinsan said:

look forward to the green flash at sundown in 2022!

No clue what this means, but cannabis will not be legal here in anyone's lifetime who is older than say 25.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

The "intent of the law was to make it free to grow" he insisted. The interpretation of the law was another matter. 

If the correct amount of interpretation comes in a brown envelope it will be accepted.

Edited by FarFlungFalang

45 minutes ago, connda said:

Anutin needs to hire me onto his campaign for PM as I have the winning strategy for him.  I ❤️ Science!

Legalize Cannabis for Everyone To Stop SARS-Cov-2!!!
Anutin will be declared a savior and national hero.  He'll win as PM by a landslide. 

Cannabinoids Block Cellular Entry of SARS-CoV-2 and the Emerging Variants
"In follow-up virus neutralization assays, cannabigerolic acid and cannabidiolic acid prevented infection of human epithelial cells by a pseudovirus expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein and prevented entry of live SARS-CoV-2 into cells. Importantly, cannabigerolic acid and cannabidiolic acid were equally effective against the SARS-CoV-2 alpha variant B.1.1.7 and the beta variant B.1.351. Orally bioavailable and with a long history of safe human use, these cannabinoids, isolated or in hemp extracts, have the potential to prevent as well as treat infection by SARS-CoV-2. "
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35007072/

I remember saying wouldn't it be funny if this would be the case.

4 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

And if they jump through all the hoops and the Red Bull heir 

If the hoops are made of hemp fibre that would be a step, jump, leap in the right direction.Hemp rope makes the best ropes for the fly systems in theatres as the ones they use now give one splinters.Fly's are what the lights and scenery etc. hang from.

It is just so stupid and short sited to hold this wonderful medicinal herb back from its healing potentials in a world so desperate for natural remedies that actually work! 1f644.png It was demonized at the turn of the 20th century for monetary gains and it had been used as life saving medicine for centuries! In the Pharmacotheon, written in 2700 BC, there is the first recorded use of cannabis as medicine in Chinese pharmacopeia. It was used centuries before that for food 6000BC (seeds) and textiles in 4000BC! It could save lives and forests! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! 1f621.png

https://nbc16.com/newsletter-daily/osu-study-compounds-in-hemp-could-block-covid-19-from-entering-human-cells?fbclid=IwAR2xNCEVFNu5CsFg-R0Jr07DW3MTfjWnxprNeLp3Bl-3IwTiaAKqCMCwlLc

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Broken Record said:

He's a Thai Billionaire, Deputy Prime Minister, Health Minister and has a lot of power in the country we choose to reside in.

He's a good guy in real life and only negative stories that are cherrypicked to generate hits are bandied about on social media platforms.

If you people met him in real life, you'd be falling over yourselves to praise him and adorn him with compliments to curry favor.

He's a good guy in reality and you shouldn't be so quick to pour scorn on everything he does, it's not easy to be in his position.

How about an intro then?

This whole thing about allowing marijuana, or opening Thailand up to legalization has always struck me as though they are trying to confuse people and then get them growing a few plants and then busting them. Now, I'm almost sure that is an aspect of this. Sure they may sincerely be wanting to get people growing medical marijuana, but there is this angle involving Anutin where rather vague and permissive sounding hints are dropped to entice you you into growing illegally. Seems we've been through this before.

Around here they are as draconian as you wanna get just as of two weeks ago. The cops were on a manhunt in our village for some yaba dealers. The guys disappeared into the woods, and in their search the cops discovered some granny's garden with some kitchen marijuana for soup and they grabbed grandma and the mother of two kids, leaving the kids to fend for themselves. As far as I know grndma and mom are still in jail and probably going to get a few years in prison.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

I realize he holds some sway over the political establishment here. For reasons we will likely never know.

I have already posted an answer to this question in another thread.  Google some old photos of who Anutin used to roll with in his younger days.  You will soon see why he will be the next PM.  Regardless of the outcome of any election.

6 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

I have already posted an answer to this question in another thread.  Google some old photos of who Anutin used to roll with in his younger days.  You will soon see why he will be the next PM.  Regardless of the outcome of any election.

Thailand is already moving backwards at a breakneck pace. If he became the next PM, that would mean the economy would likely sink to #85, or lower, in the world, and Thailand would continue it's rapid march toward mass poverty, and total irrelevance. Let us all hope and pray you are wrong. Woe is Thailand if a nitwit like that even became a PM.