Anutin rants on marijuana: He says people are free to grow it - law says it's NOT a narcotic - promises to defend anyone arrested

webfact

14 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Wrong. Dead wrong. I like it here. But, if I were in a strong financial position, where a far higher cost of living was not an issue, my Thai wife and I would leave in a nanosecond. 

So you can't afford to go back to your own country ?

In my experience , I am not wrong, I can only speak from my own experience of course.

You have my sympathy that you can't leave for financial reasons, but as you like it here, you'll manage.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Broken Record said:

So you can't afford to go back to your own country ?

In my experience , I am not wrong, I can only speak from my own experience of course.

You have my sympathy that you can't leave for financial reasons, but as you like it here, you'll manage.

I would consider going back to the US, for $1,500,000 a year. For 3 years. Then finished. Haha. 

Less than zero desire to live back there. It is a bankrupt culture. However, there are some other spots that come to mind. 

Content to be here for now. But, tens of thousands are leaving. 

• Thanks 1

No, there is no confusion at all lol. It’s been legal for a while now period, so is Kratom. I buy it in the open YES THC as well legally and I have been for a few years now. I’ve noticed this particular site has been trying to create confusion about it since they first started selling it legally. I know now that was just misinformation because there used to be some in the government who were against it and some in the local media were playing on that probably hoping to prevent it from being legalized. Cannabis is here legally to stay. Smoke up everyone. 

Edited by JimboB4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Thanks for your support and kindness. Very lame. Nearly every time I see someone complaining, or observing a shortfall within Thailand, some guy, who has not taken the time to think things through, nor to devote any focus or effort to a reasonable reply, says something like "Perhaps Thailand is not for you", or maybe you should leave, or the top prize, "if you do not like it here, go back to your own country". Hard to even respond to such inane statements. Why? Because I have some issues with the place? Sorry to inform you, but the nature of a discerning mind, is to have issues. Though absolute contentment must be a beautiful state of mind, it is not something most of us are blessed with, in case you have not noticed. The fact that I complain, does not mean I do not love Thailand, nor most of it's people. I do. 

I love my life here. I have a very good life here. But, I do have some complaints, and there are some things I would love to see improved. I should leave because of that? Please. Next time you make a post, try to devote at least two moments of thought to it.

Hey,

You should read your comment again, you explain in 10 points why everyone should leave Thailand and how bad everything is in this country, it s your own words. it s not complaining it s Thailand bashing. I love my life here and I certainly don t agree with most of your tirade, which if they were true would for sure make me think about leaving this terrible country.

Have a good afternoon!

2 minutes ago, thaichina said:

Hey,

You should read your comment again, you explain in 10 points why everyone should leave Thailand and how bad everything is in this country, it s your own words. it s not complaining it s Thailand bashing. I love my life here and I certainly don t agree with most of your tirade, which if they were true would for sure make me think about leaving this terrible country.

Have a good afternoon!

Wrong. I explained why tens of thousands ARE leaving Thailand. That is completely different than why I, you, or any of us SHOULD leave. Many of us are able to carve out good lives for ourselves here, but that does not mean there are not very, very serious problems here. To refuse to believe any of this is happening, is to deny reality, from my point of view. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Thanks for your support and kindness. Very lame. Nearly every time I see someone complaining, or observing a shortfall within Thailand, some guy, who has not taken the time to think things through, nor to devote any focus or effort to a reasonable reply, says something like "Perhaps Thailand is not for you", or maybe you should leave, or the top prize, "if you do not like it here, go back to your own country". Hard to even respond to such inane statements. Why? Because I have some issues with the place? Sorry to inform you, but the nature of a discerning mind, is to have issues. Though absolute contentment must be a beautiful state of mind, it is not something most of us are blessed with, in case you have not noticed. The fact that I complain, does not mean I do not love Thailand, nor most of it's people. I do. 

I love my life here. I have a very good life here. But, I do have some complaints, and there are some things I would love to see improved. I should leave because of that? Please. Next time you make a post, try to devote at least two moments of thought to it.

I suspect thaichina is a subaccount of broken record, since he liked your last interaction with him and then thaichina immediately picked it up and took the bashing further

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, JimboB4 said:

No, there is no confusion at all lol. It’s been legal for a while now period, so is Kratom. I buy it in the open YES THC as well legally and I have been for a few years now. I’ve noticed this particular site has been trying to create confusion about it since they first started selling it legally. I know now that was just misinformation because there used to be some in the government who were against it and some in the local media were playing on that probably hoping to prevent it from being legalized. Cannabis is here legally to stay. Smoke up everyone. 

that's false information, cannabis continues to be illegal in Thailand, hemp is legal in Thailand if it has less than 0.2% THC, the confusion is created by Anutin for not knowing the difference between hemp and cannabis. try to find any strain of cannabis that has .2% THC, it doesn't exist

Edited by cncltd1973

6 minutes ago, Airalee said:

Royal CBG Automatic.  0.09% thc.

Yeah, CBD dominant strains, assuming they're below 0.2 %, are an unintended loophole.

At some government-sponsored events here, breeders like Charlotte's Angel have been represented.

That said, I would not attempt to grow this without the proper local approval, and authorization. Note that many of these CBD dominant strains test above 0.2 THC.

https://thaha.org/th/angel/

Provided your cooperative is approved, growing CBD dominant strains is required to create the GPO CBD oil. I think the govt gives the "approved" seedlings.

cbd.jpg

On 1/13/2022 at 11:19 AM, Broken Record said:

He's a Thai Billionaire, Deputy Prime Minister, Health Minister and has a lot of power in the country we choose to reside in.

He's a good guy in real life and only negative stories that are cherrypicked to generate hits are bandied about on social media platforms.

If you people met him in real life, you'd be falling over yourselves to praise him and adorn him with compliments to curry favor.

He's a good guy in reality and you shouldn't be so quick to pour scorn on everything he does, it's not easy to be in his position.

The negative sentiment among foreigners is quite justified if you consider the time he labelled foreigners as "dirty" when he was giving out face mask in Bangkok at the start of it all.

Most of us are not going to have the honour to meet this good guy in person to be able to assess his wonderful personality.

59 minutes ago, cncltd1973 said:

That's cute, you're still learning. Try googling the difference between hemp and marijuana and you'll find that example is hemp

That’s cute too.  But your first statement was….

On 1/14/2022 at 11:59 PM, cncltd1973 said:

try to find any strain of cannabis that has .2% THC, it doesn't exist

Hemp is cannabis (sativa)….scientifically speaking.

Legally speaking it is low THC cannabis (under .3% THC) whereas marijuana is over .3%.

Nice try at moving the goalposts.

https://www.healthline.com/health/hemp-vs-marijuana#marijuana

• Like 1

Still he was adamant that people were free to grow the plant for medicinal use providing it had less than 0.2% THC. 

err.. sorry, it's not medicinal if it has less than 0.2% THC.

medicinal means it's working.

the less than 0.2% version could be called homeopathic.

i.e.  doesn't work.

Edited by tgw

7 hours ago, tgw said:

err.. sorry, it's not medicinal if it has less than 0.2% THC.

medicinal means it's working.

the less than 0.2% version could be called homeopathic.

i.e.  doesn't work.

Yeah, I'm sure your medical bonafides are above reproach. At least we can read your post. ????

CBD has recognized health benefits. As does THC, And other cannabinoids  (cannabinol (CBN)) found in hemp and cannabis are considered worthy of investigation.

Are any of these for me? No. But if others, especially those in pain or with debilitating conditions, find relief, who are we to deny them? And if the government can oversee consistency and gain tax revenue, then win-win-win.

21 hours ago, Airalee said:

That’s cute too.  But your first statement was….

Hemp is cannabis (sativa)….scientifically speaking.

Legally speaking it is low THC cannabis (under .3% THC) whereas marijuana is over .3%.

Nice try at moving the goalposts.

https://www.healthline.com/health/hemp-vs-marijuana#marijuana

you got me, Smartypants. my point was that people shouldn't think Anutin made the good stuff legal... yet, and end up in jail. #faranglivesmatter

• 4 months later...