Pig DNA found in beef meatballs after Muslim council complaints

webfact

2 hours ago, RandiRona said:

I see how you wanna run it...No 1 economy in the world trust in God(Jesus ofcourse) , no 2 prosecute against any religion(China) and then there is Germany(christ), UK , India (Hindu) and so on.... most of your glorious muslim civilizations from africa and Asia is bottom of that list. Your most muslim populous country you quoted above Indonesia is 19th. So not sure what notion you have which claims that Muslims civilization is the best in world. Why dont you try and look for good opportunities in Somalia, South Sudan or Afganistan/Pakistan.

I think your figures are wildly inaccurate. Most western countries are atheist.

9 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I think your figures are wildly inaccurate. Most western countries are atheist.

Religion in the European Union
  • Catholic (44.5%)
  • Orthodox (10.2%)
  • Protestant (9.9%)
  • Other Christian (5.0%)
  • No religion/Agnostic (17.0%)
  • Atheist (9.3%)
  • Muslim (2.1%)
  • Buddhist (0.6%)
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Meat Pie 47 said:
Religion in the European Union
  • Catholic (44.5%)
  • Orthodox (10.2%)
  • Protestant (9.9%)
  • Other Christian (5.0%)
  • No religion/Agnostic (17.0%)
  • Atheist (9.3%)
  • Muslim (2.1%)
  • Buddhist (0.6%)

Those are nominal figures only. In theory I would be Anglican but can't remember ever going to a church since sunday school.

PF.06.13.18_religiouscommitment-03-06-.p

2 hours ago, RandiRona said:

And you believe all muslims are so practicing muslims that they stay in Mosque 24×7 ?? 

Never said that I disputed your claim about European religiosity. Concentrate on what I actually said. I have no opinion about Muslim religiosity. Your point of question about whether stay in the mosque or not is incomprehensible to me so I can't comment.

11 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Everyone should have the right to be informed of what's in the food they eat, and what is not, and to not be deceived. This is a much bigger issue than specifically Islamic dogma. 

For example, the other day I ordered an expensive duck dish from a Chinese restaurant. It was duck alright. Duck Beaks! The menu did not say it was a dish with only Duck Beaks! What council should I complain to?

could have been worse ,it could have been ducks bums????

7 hours ago, Chris.B said:

That must have been thousands of years ago and they knew about DNA then? Respect man! ????

islam was not even invented until the 7th century . The Jews invented God it was their religion ,then Christians came along 2000 yrs ago ,followed 700 years later by Muslims ,

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Virt said:

They are allowed to eat meat considered haram if they have nothing else to eat, or if they are eating it not knowing it's haram.

As far as i know.

Do you mean HALAL? ie The animal had it's throat slit whilst listening to a prayer?

12 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Everyone should have the right to be informed of what's in the food they eat, and what is not, and to not be deceived. This is a much bigger issue than specifically Islamic dogma. 

For example, the other day I ordered an expensive duck dish from a Chinese restaurant. It was duck alright. Duck Beaks! The menu did not say it was a dish with only Duck Beaks! What council should I complain to?

10 hours ago, Virt said:

We can't compare the quality of beef and pig, since both animals are great for different kind of dishes.

What we can say is that everyone as a consumer should get what they pay for.

If Muslims pay for beef, they shouldn't get beef mixed with leftovers of pig and so on.

Having worked in the restaurant industry for 20+ years i know where some of the problems are.

Butchers are not always changing or cleaning their equipment properly enough, when they switch from different kinds of meat.

Same goes in some restaurant kitchens.

I have seen myself several times after we handed the equipment to the dishwashers, we had it returned with leftovers of meat in the different parts of the grinder, so we had to send it back for another cleaning.

I can imagine not everyone are going through their equipment like a detective, so small parts of meat are still in the equipment when grinding the next kind of animal.

There are parts of the equipment, where you actually can't visually confirm if it's totally clean or not.

I can imagine it's the same thing in some of these cases where they find DNA from other animals.

Nothing lethal, but it's certainly not good PR.

If you sell beef, the product should only contain beef and not parts of pork and so on.

Good explanation, thankyou.

13 hours ago, Conquerbrqvilok said:

Are you Idiot? Muslims built Sicily, Sardinia and Spain on top civilization while USA doesn't exist and Europe was a flat snow land with some Vikings 

Ai, not sure I was going to laugh or thank you, but History shows great improvement in civilation of Spain and the region by Islam.  But it is up to those who take their time to read the history, and share it, but Im sure nobody or very few will bother or believe you. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Conquerbrqvilok said:

Are you Idiot? Muslims built Sicily, Sardinia and Spain on top civilization while USA doesn't exist and Europe was a flat snow land with some Vikings 

to be fair, Arabic Science was more advanced than the Western world until the middle of the middle ages, when religion took over.

https://www.thenewatlantis.com/publications/why-the-arabic-world-turned-away-from-science

1 hour ago, KannikaP said:

Do you mean HALAL? ie The animal had it's throat slit whilst listening to a prayer?

No i meant that Muslims are allowed to eat pork in certain situations even if it's normally considered Haram (forbidden/a sin).

If they are starving and there is nothing else to eat, they are allowed to eat pork and it's then considered Halal (permitted)

If they consume pork without knowing it, then it's also not considered a sin.

in this case if they eat meatballs that they think are beef, but turns out to contain pork, it's not a sinful action.

So it's not a problem for the muslim who eat pork in certain situations, but it's just extremely bad PR for the producer of those meatballs.

Jews and Christians have/had similar issues with pork.

In the old testament pork were forbidden but Jesus kinda changed that rule, when he declared that all food are clean.

https://justdisciple.com/christians-eat-pork/

I'm atheist btw, so i just eat what i like.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, RandiRona said:

Who read the prayer to animals? And do they actually care about it when they are profusely loosing blood ????

Many have a ritual to thank the gods and also thank the animal in different forms. Just we in our ignorant world we see something strange about it. When I was a kid I used to walk the Forrest with my mom's uncle who thought me slot of respect for the nature, and also took me on my first fishing trip. He always said we have to remind our self to get greatful for every catch be it fishing and hunting. No religious but just respect for the animals and nature! 

This is it, the whole prayer

In the name of Allah the greatest.

Slittering the throat the correct way is not worse than anything else way to slaughter anything. What is bad with the whole process, is the transport to the slaughterhouse, and the handling before they get killed. 

Edited by Hummin

5 hours ago, Hummin said:

Ai, not sure I was going to laugh or thank you, but History shows great improvement in civilation of Spain and the region by Islam.  But it is up to those who take their time to read the history, and share it, but Im sure nobody or very few will bother or believe you. 

Simply if you don't respect others either you pr those you call them few then i don't bother too i spend time in museums not in bars 

7 hours ago, Hummin said:

pity they didnt carry on ,instead of sinking to the level most of their countrys are now.

23 hours ago, BritManToo said:

dog/cat/rat in my curry, as long as it tastes OK.

A while back when I was working in India there was a piece in the local paper about a chap who had found a dead rat in his veggie curry.

He wasn't complaining about there being a dead rat, he was complaining that the curry wasn't veggie :whistling:

1 minute ago, ivor bigun said:

pity they didnt carry on ,instead of sinking to the level most of their countrys are now.

All empires Rise and Fall, evil and good hand in hand. Continuous Disasters can make empires fall to the ground, and fight like wounded dogs!

• Thanks 1

On 1/13/2022 at 7:27 PM, clivebaxter said:

The founder was trying to make his new religion acceptable to Jews he wanted to converts so incorporated a few of their practices, no piggy, circumcision etc

Which merely passes the question one step up the chain doesn't it.

On 1/13/2022 at 7:27 PM, clivebaxter said:

The founder was trying to make his new religion acceptable to Jews he wanted to converts so incorporated a few of their practices, no piggy, circumcision etc

Those two mentioned was practicle to keep people healthy and prevent I'llness and desease, and have nothing to do with religion orign, except they where told it was a message from god, so people would listen.

Like today, people did not listen to good advises and or used common sense! 

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

Those two mentioned was practicle to keep people healthy and prevent I'llness and desease, and have nothing to do with religion orign, except they where told it was a message from god, so people would listen.

Like today, people did not listen to good advises and or used common sense! 

How is cutting you foreskin off preventing disease, what disease exactly ?

On 1/13/2022 at 7:59 PM, Conquerbrqvilok said:

Muslims built Sicily, Sardinia and Spain on top civilization while USA doesn't exist and Europe was a flat snow land with some Vikings 

Yes...that was when they were at the top of their game. Look at what they have deteriorated into now....getting freaked out from eating some meatballs....really they let themselves down..

Edited by jak2002003

On 1/14/2022 at 11:08 AM, Conquerbrqvilok said:

Normally i do not reply to ignorant , people knows nothing about History or people was born on 2001 ! , I been in Austria m Eastern Europe are somehow Muslim architecture and Andalusia in Spain as well before you mislead people with your ignorance and pull some Stupid Asians to click like read the history very well 

caliph.jpg

anda.jpg

andaa.jpg

main-qimg-5cc9a905b97fa42fdb40ef2769eb3b97-lq.jpg

thank you Charles Martel