Over a hundred customers reportedly flee during late night Pattaya police raid on alleged entertainment venue posing as an “art gallery” in Jomtien

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

According to Col. Kullachart, staff on duty attempted to slow down entry of police to the venue allowing roughly a hundred customers, both Thais and foreign nationals, to flee through a variety of side and back exits, with some reportedly seen climbing over walls, jumping out of windows, and even running into traffic to escape the raid.

Lol....

1 hour ago, smedly said:

over crowding no social distancing - are the having a laugh, I passed through soi buakoew last night and every venue was rammed, the cops must go past their with their eyes closed or all these venues are fully paid up

I thought you were all for the bars being open, and a free fot all to get through covid and get everything  open again.  One min your like wheres your statistics,  next min youre like, "They're  rammed."  So which is it.  You think the bars should be open spreading covid or not open?

57 minutes ago, bang saen guy said:

Congrats. First "if you do not like it here, go home" post of the day. You win a prize for unoriginality. Keep up all the insightful posts. You will be POTY

You're encouraging illegal behaviour? There's a reason laws and regulations exist.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Perhaps you can explain to us why drinking is safe at 9pm but not safe at 10.30. I can't think if any other country where such a ridiculous rule exists. Can you?

I never said drinking is safer before 9, this is about following rules/laws.  Customers & businesses shouldn't do the crime if they can't do the time, and you can take dat to da bank.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3