Shopee - Shopee pay & free delivery

scubascuba3

Apparently you can get free delivery  vouchers if you set up Shopee pay, I just tried and it doesn't work with the passport they say they want for foreigners

Is it required and did you set up shopee pay?

Is there an easier way to get free delivery? it's very easy with Lazada, no hoops to jump through

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Below the product, vouchers

Screenshot_2022-01-15-08-26-29-970_com.lazada.android.jpg

If you use COD you can forget free shipping.....Except in the rare cases when they say free and they really really mean free....

Even if you pay through 7-11 on Lazada the shipping is never free....

Hey if you have figured out a way to ship free on Lazada, 2 thumbs up to you......

I have looked into the free shipping on Lazada and Shopee before and it seemed there were a bunch of conditions and requirements, the kind of stuff most farang hate, including me....

I wish they had a free shipping program like Amazon....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, redwood1 said:

If you use COD you can forget free shipping.....Except in the rare cases when they say free and they really really mean free....

Even if you pay through 7-11 on Lazada the shipping is never free....

Hey if you have figured out a way to ship free on Lazada, 2 thumbs up to you......

I have looked into the free shipping on Lazada and Shopee before and it seemed there were a bunch of conditions and requirements, the kind of stuff most farang hate, including me....

I wish they had a free shipping program like Amazon....

Can you not see the vouchers under the product on Lazada? these vary and after getting a few discounts they seem to give you less. COD shouldn't effect it, voucher comes pre payment.

Shopee on the other hand involves rocket science to get free delivery

Edited by scubascuba3

22 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Can you not see the vouchers under the product on Lazada? these vary and after getting a few discounts they seem to give you less. COD shouldn't effect it, voucher comes pre payment.

Shopee on the other hand involves rocket science to get free delivery

The problems with the vouchers are many...

#1.... Not all sellers have vouchers....Big name brands can have pretty good vouchers, but small sellers don't have them often...

#2.. Many many times the vouchers will not work if you only buy one of something......Let's say you are buying a product for 500 baht, the voucher will not work unless you spend 600 baht...

#3.. The vouchers can sometimes be ok, but many times they are for like 5 baht or 10 baht.....

Overall the vouchers have not been very useful to me...