Test & Go / Thai Pass: My story & observations

The Pink document given to you at the airport is used to get the 2nd PCR test free. Ask the hotel for the nearest location to get the PCR test. After 5 days to 7 days get tested and if your MorChana app works correctly (ours did not) report the 2nd PCR through the app. 

• Like 2

As above, the T&G hotel will not schedule your day 5-7 test, that is up to you and you can do it at a large number of places. Show the pink slip when you go.

Although the hotel will not schedule this for you, if you email them the result they might help upload it to the app as that is hard to do yourself (I could not). At least, my hotel did.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/15/2022 at 1:10 PM, howlee101 said:

Arrived at the hotel, got checked in a little after midnight, was told to expect a call when my RT-PCR test was available (scheduled for 3 am)....they called at 3am, I went downstairs immediately, got the results at 10am.  I schedule to stay another night so not sure what will be the process be for them to schedule my next covid test in 5-6 days. 

Was the test uncomfortable? Was it the "brain tickler" type or just a throat and nostrils swab?

26 minutes ago, edwardandtubs said:

Was the test uncomfortable? Was it the "brain tickler" type or just a throat and nostrils swab?

it was both a mouth (mostly the back of the tongue) and nostril swab.  She didn't go that deep but it's never pleasant.

• Like 1