90-day online report success first time

10 hours ago, unblocktheplanet said:

No reply to my email in 48 hours. I'll be mailing my 90 day t'mow, trusted & true.

Your office is CW? (Bangkok is in your profile).

You used the NEW web-based system?

You successfully filed and received the acceptance email?

But after 48 hours you have not received any approval?

Can you check the status of your application?

*You will receive an email after you submit an application.
  You can also check your application status and download TM.47 from the main menu.

Edited by mtls2005

2 minutes ago, Nickelbeer said:

I hope their new system works without a hitch. I am not optimistic because of past performance. When you can't even maintain a working database, you are not up to date with technology.

There have been many reports of success with this new system with previous failure using old system.

We live in hope. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/19/2022 at 10:33 AM, DrJack54 said:

Are you using the new system? 

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/register/add

Ok, here is an update. You are of course correct.

I followed the link and re-registered.  My password came by email in minutes. I entered my data and submitted...the acknowledgement of receipt came in minutes. Did my wifs'...again acknowledged in minutes. That was yesterday.

Today I checked online, both applications marked approved and the slips printable from pdf. BUT I have not received an email confirming approval.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Grusa said:

. BUT I have not received an email confirming approval.

Good news is that you have statement APPROVED.

Some have "pending".

You also mention "slips printable"

Just take a screenshot of anything with next "due date" 

Good to read your success.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Grusa said:

Today I checked online, both applications marked approved and the slips printable from pdf. BUT I have not received an email confirming approval.

Some offices may not send the approval email. Did you check you spam folder for the email.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Some offices may not send the approval email. Did you check you spam folder for the email.

Further update:-

I now have an email notifying the approval of my applocation, with the slip as pdf attachment. It was sent within 24hours, but I only got it two hours later!. Still waiting for the other.

Only strange thing, the slips from immi normally have a barcode: these have none.

• Thanks 1

On 1/20/2022 at 7:59 AM, mtls2005 said:

YES Your office is CW? (Bangkok is in your profile).

YES You used the NEW web-based system?

YES You successfully filed

NO and received the acceptance email?

YES But after 48 hours you have not received any approval?

Can you check the status of your application?

THANK YOU! It was apparently approved but I have no way of downloading a Receipt of Notification. Those two little buttons at bottom left don't seem to do anything.

This means, of course, I can only use guesswork to find out when my next 90 day report is due.

In any case, to be on the safe side, I mailed my application.

*You will receive an email after you submit an application.
  You can also check your application status and download TM.47 from the main menu.

I wasn't feeling well so left my 90 day report from date given for a Monday until the Thursday I still weren't feeling that good so sent the Mrs in with the 4 papers they want. 

They said to to her don't leave so late next time. 

I was to believe there is up to a 7 days report time before being fined.  

13 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

I was to believe there is up to a 7 days report time before being fined. 

It can be done up to 7 days late that includes the report date when they count them without being fined.

Just an officer grumbling about doing them after the report date.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi

On my Imac I have the 90 day app/ logo.  This allows me to sign in and apply for 90 day extension.  

But on my phone when I click the link provided by members, I only get the application page.

Could someone please provide a link to the app, with the sign in page?

Thank you.

Screenshot_20220124-085507_DuckDuckGo.jpg

6 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Try this link that takes you directly to the login page. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

The other some people have posted is only for registration.

Thanks Ubonjoe.  That worked.  However when I check on status, it shows pending.  That's OK, but when I click on pdf logo, it states unable to open this file.

But doing the same on my imac opens OK.

The other thing I don't understand, is when filling out the application with the Tm6 info etc, it is not shown on the attached pdf with the check status page.

Edited by Raindancer
Amendment

7 minutes ago, Raindancer said:

Thanks Ubonjoe.  That worked.  However when I check on status, it shows pending.  That's OK, but when I click on pdf logo, it states unable to open this file.

That is inherent problem when using a mobile browser. You may have to download it to open it in PDF viewer.

7 minutes ago, Raindancer said:

The other thing I don't understand, is when filling out the application with the Tm6 info etc, it is not shown on the attached pdf with the check status page.

The TM6 number and others are not required fields when doing the application is the reason the are not shown on the PDF.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

That is inherent problem when using a mobile browser. You may have to download it to open it in PDF viewer.

The TM6 number and others are not required fields when doing the application is the reason the are not shown on the PDF.

Many thanks.  Just checked the application page and noticed those fields weren't required.

7 hours ago, Raindancer said:

Many thanks.  Just checked the application page and noticed those fields weren't required.

Just to let readers know that I submitted my application at 0823 hrs today and it has been returned at 1630hrs approved today until 23 April from Chiang Mai.

If this post is in the wrong section, would moderator move it please.   Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Raindancer said:

Just to let readers know that I submitted my application at 0823 hrs today and it has been returned at 1630hrs approved today until 23 April from Chiang Mai.

If this post is in the wrong section, would moderator move it please.   Thank you.

It would be if I could do it don't seem to work on my will try on my computer.

16 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

It would be if I could do it don't seem to work on my will try on my computer.

I used safari on my mac.  But also opened the link into Chrome to see if I could access the application and it opened up.  But went with safari cos its what I prefer.

Good luck.