Public Health Ministry Approves Removal of Cannabis From Drug List

snoop1130

48 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

Any idea what strength that Cambodian brick weed is?

I'm told 'by a friend' that that's all that seems to be easily available at the moment.

My friend needs something stronger but not too strong, maybe Thai stick strength.

Brick is usually 5%-10% ................

You want better, you have to grow it.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Led lock? Itchy horse?

Red Rock was Buddha grass mixed with the slag left from turning morphine into heroin - GI's were getting strung out not knowing what they were smoking..................or so I am told ???? ???? ???? ????       Peace

23 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

If legislation  was based on worse case scenarios we would not allow cars! Anyway research  indicates 'stoned' drivers are more careful  and cautious than other drivers.

I don't think so. When I was young and stupid, I used to ride big bikes around Bangkok while stoned, and nearly killed myself on several occasions. 

On 1/21/2022 at 9:18 PM, The Hammer2021 said:

Some of the super skunk grown these days is far from natural, far from fun and far from benign. I long for the pre genetically modified, pre phonic, pre industrial days....

Agreed. Natural Thai grass was the best. Happy memories. 

23 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Let people do what they want if it doesn't harm others. 

I wouldn't call cannabis harmless. It's habit forming. It makes the user lazy and therefore affects their families. Some users develop psychosis, schizophrenia and other nasties.

Edited by Capella

1 hour ago, Bert got kinky said:

Any idea what strength that Cambodian brick weed is?

I'm told 'by a friend' that that's all that seems to be easily available at the moment.

My friend needs something stronger but not too strong, maybe Thai stick strength.

... your friend would have to hook up with an indoor grower, top quality is out there I hear and apparently folks who flew in directly from A-dam couldn't tell the difference as the stuff rolled up their toenails just as well, Bruce Banner, GirlScoutCookie ... you name it ... no, I mean your friend names it.

Prices apparently also top-shelf though, up to 800B for a G which - depending on applied exchange rate - is eye-watering more often than not, just from hearing it ...

As for brickweed, 'better' quality seems to be in the 10% region, maybe slightly above ... nothing to write home about as I'm told but apparently good enough for weekdays.

Also they're talking about 20 or 25, maybe 30B per Gustav there which certainly makes sense. That's outside anywhere that was even remotely touristy in bygone times of course.

Might take some time 2 establish stable connection as well, your friend would want some rather 'fresh' product with still some green colour and aroma (smell & taste) which usually goes hand in hand with stronger quality I have heard ...

7 minutes ago, Capella said:

I wouldn't call cannabis harmless. It's habit forming. It makes the user lazy and therefore affects their families. Some users develop psychosis, schizophrenia and other nasties.

yes some do..

most turn into really nice, chilled people to hang out with.

thats my experience anyway.

so much nicer than the average sexpat alcoholic monger who hasn't showered for 3 days ???? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1