Public Health Ministry Approves Removal of Cannabis From Drug List

snoop1130

I'm anything but an expert on cannabis, can someone tell me whether weed normally contains "more than 0.2 percent tetrahydrocannabinol"?

P.S. Just googled some data, it seems recreational weed usually contains over 5%. So there we go again. Cannabis gets legalised provided it contains no drug. Another move to confuse people and get them into trouble?

Edited by JackGats
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

If legislation  was based on worse case scenarios we would not allow cars! Anyway research  indicates 'stoned' drivers are more careful  and cautious than other drivers.

That doesn't console me very much...

2 hours ago, brucegoniners said:

It's about time!

Thailand should capitalize on this and open coffee shops, like in Amsterdam. Would be great for tourism.

I'm guessing the greatest economic potential for the country as a whole is the export market, probably more for for processed extracts than buds. Electricity in Thailand is too expensive to be globally competitive in the indoor grows, but there sure is plenty of sunlight ????

2 hours ago, brucegoniners said:

Thailand should capitalize on this and open coffee shops, like in Amsterdam. Would be great for tourism.

Meh.

Amsterdam is said to be considering closing coffee shops, or relocating them, or restricting them only for citizens.

Same-same red-light shops.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Just as well, we have enough issues with DUI's... we don't need stoned drivers too.

They'd be difficult to distinguish from the 20% of Thai drivers who drive slow and erratically anyway.  Either that or 20% of Thai drivers drive stoned right now.
Pulls out from the left, places two tires on the shoulder and two tires on the lane and drives 20 kph for 2 kilometers before pulling out and pushing passing cars out of the lane. 
So 20% goes to 30%.  Same same.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Some of the super skunk grown these days is far from natural, far from fun and far from benign. I long for the pre genetically modified, pre phonic, pre industrial days....

Buddha Sticks on every coffee table....................Laotian Flower Tops or red rock for the hard corps stoners..................of course that was back in the 70's....................

Edited by TunnelRat69
I hate auto correct
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

If legislation  was based on worse case scenarios we would not allow cars! Anyway research  indicates 'stoned' drivers are more careful  and cautious than other drivers.

I just found a link to that line, and would like to present the full details.....

In one test, volunteers were given either marijuana, alcohol or both and then used a driving simulator. The researchers found that the stoned drivers were actually more cautious, exhibiting “reduced mean speeds, increased time driving below the speed limit and increased following distance during a car following task”, although they did find it more difficult to maintain position within a lane.

So we are actually comparing to drivers who are drunk or drunk and stoned!

21 hours ago, PadPrikKhing said:

Yes, that 0.2% stuff is hemp. It's basically not psychoactive at all. THC levels for pot that "works" is anywhere from 3% to near 30%. The Thai Stick of the good old days was probably somewhere around 10%-15%. The uber-potent indoor stuff that gets sold in the pot stores in the US is often around 25% (or is claimed to be, at least).

Any idea what strength that Cambodian brick weed is?

I'm told 'by a friend' that that's all that seems to be easily available at the moment.

My friend needs something stronger but not too strong, maybe Thai stick strength.