Are You A 'good Farang' Or 'a Cheap Charlie"?

Luckydog

What do poor Thais think of Poor Farangs?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cheap charlie is in vocabulary of bargirls. same with kee nio................or something like that.

i have to agrre the avg thai dont hang with farangs. farangs in non sex area very rare. farang in sex area, very high percentage...lol.

"kee neow" is not bargirl English. Bargirl English includes, 'ting tong',

'same same', 'cheap Charlie', 'handsum man'.

'kee neow' doesn't mean sticky shit, 'kee nok' doesn't mean birdshit.

Rubbish my wife says "Ting tong", "same same but different", and "handsome man" but she is jokin g with the handsome man bit. Her friends also say Ting tong and have never met another farang. They all work in offices in Bangkok and know nothing much about bar girls and even less about bars.

They are quite naive in many respects you'd be surpised.

I do not know if thaivisa lise it what we are writing,but I think they need the cash,maybe they can bring us something entertaining from the revenues........Likely not!They should make a poll if we think it is useful or not :o

- and there is another one!

I think I will stay away for a week or two and see if they go away......

the ads (there are not "more" of the google ads ... just a different placement) moved from the side <right> to being the second 'post' on each page

but have a nice week vacation ....

now ... to the topic ..... I have not even HEARD cheap charlie outside of tourist zones ... nor do I feel I am being judged as 'good' or cheap' .... I think this might be more pattaya specific