Visa extension

Hello, I arrived to Thailand on December the 10th, just with my passport, (no tourist visas...I hold Spanish passport), I had 30 days and also I extended another 30 days at Jomtien immigration office. My current visa expires on February the 7th. My question is: How can I extend at least another 60 days? as I want to stay here more time. I am reading the forum but I don't find the answer.

Thanks in advance.

The extension  at least to do it yourself  in Na Jomtien, are turning into a real hassel.  With the recent  murder  of a tourist, difficulty  getting in country, and the multiple,  count them 5 trips to immigration,  and a trip every 30 days to get a visa,(under consideration come back 29 days and maybe youll get the extension  stamp that expires 30 days later) is it even worth it now.  After two years of the ups and downs during covid,  and the wishy washy show,   is it worth it?  My trip to immigration started on 17th to expire on the 24th.  After standing in line 4 hours, the document  checker wrote come back 0830 on 24 Jan.  I show up 8:30 24th, but apparantly on the 21rst they gave numbers out to those people on Friday, and put them at the front of the line on the 24th.  Nevermind the people that stood in line 4 hours on the 17th.  They can go behind the people  that showed up Friday, and werent seen.  So on the 24th after standing in line another 1.5 hours they see me, take my passport, give me a number and tell me to come back on the 25th.  Show up 25th no direction  where to go, but understanding that I should be picking up my Passport,  that they consolidated in the 90day report line.  So thats 3 trips and over 5 hours to get the under consideration stamp.  So I will go back 29 days later, and its obvious there may be another line to wait in, or maybe not, find out then.  I'm sure that will be a drop off come back the next day meaning  a simple, maybe not so simple, will be a total of 5 professionally planned trips.  I certainly hope world ttavel returns to some sense of saftey  and normalcy soon.  Yes, I could use a mafia Visa agent to do it, and cut the time down to less tgan half the time, but can a visa agent do the Covid ext?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Javi0567 said:

Thank you very much ubonjoe. So, I just have to do same as previous extension? Fill the form, copy of passport... and pay the fee?

That about it plus a affidavit stating the reason for you covid 19 extension you select by ticking a box on the form.

52 minutes ago, WEBBYB808 said:

The extension  at least to do it yourself  in Na Jomtien, are turning into a real hassel.  With the recent  murder  of a tourist, difficulty  getting in country, and the multiple,  count them 5 trips to immigration,  and a trip every 30 days to get a visa,(under consideration come back 29 days and maybe youll get the extension  stamp that expires 30 days later) is it even worth it now.  After two years of the ups and downs during covid,  and the wishy washy show,   is it worth it?  My trip to immigration started on 17th to expire on the 24th.  After standing in line 4 hours, the document  checker wrote come back 0830 on 24 Jan.  I show up 8:30 24th, but apparantly on the 21rst they gave numbers out to those people on Friday, and put them at the front of the line on the 24th.  Nevermind the people that stood in line 4 hours on the 17th.  They can go behind the people  that showed up Friday, and werent seen.  So on the 24th after standing in line another 1.5 hours they see me, take my passport, give me a number and tell me to come back on the 25th.  Show up 25th no direction  where to go, but understanding that I should be picking up my Passport,  that they consolidated in the 90day report line.  So thats 3 trips and over 5 hours to get the under consideration stamp.  So I will go back 29 days later, and its obvious there may be another line to wait in, or maybe not, find out then.  I'm sure that will be a drop off come back the next day meaning  a simple, maybe not so simple, will be a total of 5 professionally planned trips.  I certainly hope world ttavel returns to some sense of saftey  and normalcy soon.  Yes, I could use a mafia Visa agent to do it, and cut the time down to less tgan half the time, but can a visa agent do the Covid ext?

there are long stay solutions, before the covid extensions you would have had to do a border run,

• Confused 1

52 minutes ago, steve187 said:

there are long stay solutions, before the covid extensions you would have had to do a border run,

If the borders were open that would be ideal, but the borders aren't  opened to my knowledge,  and thats why they are allowing the "COVID" Extensions.  Are the borders ooened?  Can one exit and return without quarantine  snd issue?

1 hour ago, Javi0567 said:

I see.. Ok, thank you very much to both of you. Hope not to take long time and not to make me pay too much. 

Be aware that theres a strong possibility they will ask for a letter from your Embassy and most Embassies will not provide such, then immi' will tell you its ok if you are prepared to pay 5500 bht (my own personal experience recently at Hua Hin). The work around is to email your embassy and then print out their reply, even if it's negative, immi' wont like it but then you only pay the 1900 bht.

1 hour ago, steevjee said:

Be aware that theres a strong possibility they will ask for a letter from your Embassy and most Embassies will not provide such, then immi' will tell you its ok if you are prepared to pay 5500 bht (my own personal experience recently at Hua Hin). The work around is to email your embassy and then print out their reply, even if it's negative, immi' wont like it but then you only pay the 1900 bht.

I've been assisting few friends.

One couple in HH.

I'm upset with some immigration offices making this difficult.

I would just use an agent.

Extension added to end of current period and no under consideration period. 

Screenshot_20220121-134119.jpg

Screenshot_20220125-085209~2.jpg

3 hours ago, WEBBYB808 said:

If the borders were open that would be ideal, but the borders aren't  opened to my knowledge,  and thats why they are allowing the "COVID" Extensions.  Are the borders ooened?  Can one exit and return without quarantine  snd issue?

i never said they were open i said before the covid extension you would have had to have done a border run.

• Like 1