Three-year-old boy drowns at Bangsaen Beach

webfact

496122-1024x576-1-696x392.jpg

PHOTO: Sarayut Boonrueng / Khaochad

By Goong Nang(GN)

Bangsaen, Chonburi – A three-year-old boy tragically drowned at Bangsaen Beach in Mueang Chonburi during a family vacation this week.

Emergency responders were notified of the incident at Bangsaen Beach in the Saensuk sub-district earlier this week. They arrived at the beach to find the three-year-old boy, who had already been pulled up from the water. He was rushed to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead upon arrival.

The boy’s mother, Ms. Anusara Yawichai, emotionally told rescue workers, “We are from Samut Prakan and were on a family vacation. While we were on the beach, my son disappeared for just a few seconds from my sight. 

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/01/27/three-year-old-boy-drowns-at-bangsaen-beach/

PattayaNews.jpg

-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-01-27

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 5

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The boy’s mother, Ms. Anusara Yawichai, emotionally told rescue workers, “We are from Samut Prakan and were on a family vacation. While we were on the beach, my son disappeared for just a few seconds from my sight.

A few seconds you'll regret for the rest of your life.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I see this all the time. For Thais, well most times they are in the shade eating and drinking while letting the kids roam on their own. They can't be bothered to keep an eye on the kids.

Exactly the truth. 3 seconds is a lie just covering her rear end out of embarrassment, problem is more of why they let the kid wander i see n the water and sit like 100 meters away

• Like 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

my son disappeared for just a few seconds from my sight. 

Looking at her phone no doubt, and the poor kid had no floatation aids. Sorry for your loss but a warning to all parents, BUY your kids some cheap arm swimming aids, not perfect but could save a life and cheaper than a couple of beers.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I see this all the time. For Thais, well most times they are in the shade eating and drinking while letting the kids roam on their own. They can't be bothered to keep an eye on the kids.

No need as budda will take care.

RIP little fella.

19 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Looking at her phone no doubt, and the poor kid had no floatation aids. Sorry for your loss but a warning to all parents, BUY your kids some cheap arm swimming aids, not perfect but could save a life and cheaper than a couple of beers.

It is a fair point but the likelihood is the kid was transported to the beach being held with one arm by one parent and all 3 without helmets. 

13 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

One has nothing to do with the other. 

Take the blinkers off and associate my comment with the post I quoted.......  see if you can figure out a link or two!  

Think outside the box....

Edited by jacko45k