Lazada Problem

JetsetBkk

After I log in, I get this:

1009493417_LazadaNotWorking300.jpg.97127e84d0fd3b19e5e1297bb7589e8c.jpg

Yes, my email begins "khu..." (I wonder what that could be?)

But I cannot enter any letters in the "Mandatory Field" other than an "e".

But I can enter numbers.

If I click "Use other ways to verify" and select "SMS" to my phone, I get the SMS message, but clicking on "Verify Code" does nothing.

This happens on both Windows 10 and XP.

Anyone else have a problem like this?

8 minutes ago, JetsetBkk said:

After I log in, I get this ... I cannot enter any letters in the "Mandatory Field" other than an "e".

But I can enter numbers.

You mean before you can log in, surely?  Why would they send a verification code after you've already logged in?  Doesn't the code that is sent to you consist of six numbers?

Edited by Liverpool Lou

59 minutes ago, Crossy said:
  • Click "send" and you will get an email with a 6 digit code.
  • Enter that code in the box and click Verify Code (I assume you would do the same with the SMS code)

It caught me out first time :whistling:

OMG! So the box where you enter your phone number is also where you then enter the SMS code!

Thank you Crossy!

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You mean before you can log in, surely?  Why would they send a verification code after you've already logged in?  Doesn't the code that is sent to you consist of six numbers?

No, AFTER.

Yeah that was annoying. I think they were being DDOS'd (Distributed Denial of Service attack) and that kicked in the 2 step verification.

Took me awhile of trying to get the verification code by SMS or email until I lucked into the "click on <send>" and got the verification code.

And as Card mentioned, if you use the email method and don't see one from Lazada after clicking on the "send", check your junk/spam folder. Microshi* sees the email as coming from an online retailer and may think it's junk.

• Like 1

On 1/27/2022 at 2:30 PM, JetsetBkk said:

Anyone else have a problem like this?

It is a security check to your account

it says it will send a verification number to your email [which you see as khu***@gmail.com]
in the box below click on the word *send*

check your email for the 6-digit number

enter this number into the box and click *verify code*

• Like 1

Many businesses, banks and such, send a verification code. Which then sometimes doesn't arrive. I had to register on a site in the UK and the code never arrived, wasn't in my spam folder either. Eventually, I tried using a different email address and it worked, albeit the code did arrive in my spam folder. Wouldn't respond to a Gmail account but it worked with Hotmail. Who knows why. I reported it to the site as but they just blamed the email sites, not their system. The more technology takes over our lives the more complicated life becomes. It's called 'progress'.

• Like 2

On 1/27/2022 at 2:30 PM, JetsetBkk said:

But I cannot enter any letters in the "Mandatory Field" other than an "e".

But I can enter numbers.

Why would you enter any letters in a field (box) that says '6 digits'?

Digits means numbers.

with lazada vietnam I've experienced the code verification, if I use a VPN. I disconnect from the VPN then try and no code verification prompt.

Are you logging in from a location other than your usual? 

Also, if you can use the app, login through that. I reckon the code verification is less likely with the app. 

It seems Lazada is deliberately making itself.uncontactable they tell you to phone them but only have Thai lsnguage.they sold me the wrong item.ifilled in details and reasons .I tried to send a good video but could not. Then after a week I received a no reply emailr say that my claim was rejecteg. I see that all theseis problems started when the company was taken over by aliexpress because I always had some problems with. them

• Like 2

23 hours ago, meltingpot2015 said:

Thank heavens! Was wondering if I should call NATO.

BTW, it say's 'we will send a one time code to your email', so why would you enter your phone number anywhere?

OK, this is my LAST post on this subject, unless there is yet another <deleted deleted deleted>.

To answer your question... because I chose the alternate method of receiving the code which was by SMS to my phone.

So they showed my phone number in the box above "Verify Code" with 8 digits missing. So I entered the missing 8 digits and clicked "Send".

SMS was then received with the 6 digit code.

What I did not know then, but will NEVER FORGET NOW, was that I had to enter the 6 digit code in the same box that I had just entered my 8 digit phone number, and do it BEFORE clicking "Verify Code" . 

Maybe this thread should be pinned somewhere: "How To Get Your Lazada Login Verified".