Paper Copy of vaccination status of Thai citizen

Negita43

Do you not have a certificate yourself? I haven't seen my wife's certificate recently but as best I recall hers, done at he local hospital is pretty much the same as mine, done under government expat scheme at a Bangkok hospital. They were both issued on the spot after the second vaccinations. Probably your wife's starting point is the hospital where she was vaccinated.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Negita43 said:

Yes but are  you Thai or English and did you do privately or via the Thai government?

Went with my Thai wife.  She got the same doc.  We got it at the Thai PBS building where they are doing boosters in conjunction with Thonburi Health Group.  If you have your data on Morprom, you'll have access via that.  I don't as we got our initial shots overseas.  Pfizer.

24 minutes ago, Eff1n2ret said:

Do you not have a certificate yourself? I haven't seen my wife's certificate recently but as best I recall hers, done at he local hospital is pretty much the same as mine, done under government expat scheme at a Bangkok hospital. They were both issued on the spot after the second vaccinations. Probably your wife's starting point is the hospital where she was vaccinated.

Thanks

• Like 2

The Thai person's certificate I have seen was in a mix of Thai and English.

All pre-filled headings - Both Thai and English

Name - Thai only

ID - Arabic (English) numbers only

Nationality - Both Thai and English

Vac status - Both Thai and English

Vac details - English numbers and language except hospital name in Thai.

Seem to me the name being in Thai only may be a restriction, but one which could be fixed if you could find the right person to do it.

The Mor Phrom International certificate may be different.

"The Mor Phrom International certificate may be different. "

My gf has mor phrom but she seems to think that the info it gives now is different to the info it gave a few months ago  (maybe just in presentation - i don't know as i can't read it properly) BUT what is the mor phrom international certificate - and how to get one?

7 minutes ago, Negita43 said:

"The Mor Phrom International certificate may be different. "

My gf has mor phrom but she seems to think that the info it gives now is different to the info it gave a few months ago  (maybe just in presentation - i don't know as i can't read it properly) BUT what is the mor phrom international certificate - and how to get one?

When we got our boosters, they said you could access them in the Mor Phrom app in a few weeks.  But I don't have Mor Phrom as I got my initial jabs in the US.  So...they gave us a paper copy.

1 hour ago, Negita43 said:

BUT what is the mor phrom international certificate - and how to get one?

You or your GF seem already to have accessed the Mor Prom app. If you look at the bottom of the page there is a tab designated "International Vaccine Certificate". Click on that to fill in the required fields to book a certificate. (This worked fairly easily for me, some seem to have had problems getting their data accepted). After submitting you should get "booking successful". A few days afterwards I got an email with the attachment shown below. Finally I also got a QR code which I saved as a screenshot to my phone. Whether you'll actually need it in the UK seems doubtful, but it might be useful for checking in for flights, etc.

Inernational Vac Cert ((2).pdf

• Like 1

Thanks for that eff1n2ret - I'll give it a try but soon she should be getting her booster so I'll probably wait for that. Incidentally I couldn't open your sample attachment -something about you not having permission - probably a built in anti copying thing.

37 minutes ago, Negita43 said:

Thanks for that eff1n2ret - I'll give it a try but soon she should be getting her booster so I'll probably wait for that. Incidentally I couldn't open your sample attachment -something about you not having permission - probably a built in anti copying thing.

When we did ours, staff was there to help you with this process.  Explaining everything.  FYI.  And good luck!!

On 1/28/2022 at 9:55 AM, Negita43 said:

And is in Thai or English?

Needed for international travel

On the local hospital you can get have an international vaccine passport issued, just like the yellow WHO vaccine passport.

Where I live, you need to download and install the Mor Prom app, and get the vaccination result in there, and print a screen dump of the status. Together with a copy of the passport the local hospital will issue the vaccination cost, it costed 50 baht in reasonable fee. I had one made for both my daughter and myself...????

7 hours ago, Eff1n2ret said:

You or your GF seem already to have accessed the Mor Prom app. If you look at the bottom of the page there is a tab designated "International Vaccine Certificate". Click on that to fill in the required fields to book a certificate. (This worked fairly easily for me, some seem to have had problems getting their data accepted). After submitting you should get "booking successful". A few days afterwards I got an email with the attachment shown below. Finally I also got a QR code which I saved as a screenshot to my phone. Whether you'll actually need it in the UK seems doubtful, but it might be useful for checking in for flights, etc.

Inernational Vac Cert ((2).pdfUnavailable

I did the same and it arrived on the date I specified. When you apply they ask for the date you want to collect it, which might be confusing when it isn't being physically collected. I just gave a date about four days ahead and it arrived by email on time.

The only negative is that, although an International Certificate, it does not say in English which country has issued it. Still, they got it almost right which for Thailand is quite an accomplishment.

1 hour ago, khunPer said:

Together with a copy of the passport the local hospital will issue the vaccination cost, it costed 50 baht in reasonable fee. I had one made for both my daughter and myself

Do it via yourself via the app and it's free until the end of March (which was extended from the end of December).

15 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

The only negative is that, although an International Certificate, it does not say in English which country has issued it

That is the case with the printable certificate. On the QR code which they send you it does state under your name and "vaccinated" - "Approved by DDC MOPH Thailand"

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, khunPer said:

On the local hospital you can get have an international vaccine passport issued, just like the yellow WHO vaccine passport.

Where I live, you need to download and install the Mor Prom app, and get the vaccination result in there, and print a screen dump of the status. Together with a copy of the passport the local hospital will issue the vaccination cost, it costed 50 baht in reasonable fee. I had one made for both my daughter and myself...????

Does any local Hospital make the Yellow book?

I have the Mor Phrom app working fine and can print one from there as well.

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL