Yellow Book and retirement visa renewal

A friend ( genuinely not me) recently obtained a yellow book for the house that he is renting. Shortly he will renew his non immigrant o retirement visa. Given that he will need to show immigration his house contract will he need to provide copies of the blue house book and his landlords ID card too?

Recently renewed my non-o retirement extension at CW using only my Yellow House book and Google map (other documents as normal.) When renewing based on marriage to a Thai had to have our house blue book (wife owns house.) Other offices may be different.

Edited by asiaexpat

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Signed copies of the owners house book and ID card are a standard requirement. Having a yellow house book will not change that.

In Ubon my wife has never been with me to obtain or renew my retirement visa, i have only given them a signed copy of my yellow book. On one visit they asked if i was married and i called my wife and let her talk with the IO, she told me they asked who owned the house and required her tel number to keep on file

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Signed copies of the owners house book and ID card are a standard requirement. Having a yellow house book will not change that.

??

I always bring with me yellow and blue originals just in case, never asked of me, last time a few days ago in CM. It is also not in the list of required documents. I am talking retirement extension, like OP.