DTAC pre-paid sim with 12 months unlimited data from Lazada

grain

2 hours ago, Bruno123 said:

What speeds did you get? 

Around 9-10mbps, on both Dtac and True sims (both on 10mbps packs). I was more interested in real life performance, and glad to know that YT, Netflix, Pulse and few other streaming sites didn't stutter on Dtac (as never did  stutter my 1y True sim), so now I bought Dtac 20mps 1y. ????

After @userabcd post, I also checked my messages and saw SMS offer from True (in Thai, even if my True settings are English ????) to renew my 10mbps pack for another year at 1890thb, which means keeping the same number for extra 100thb (since regular price for this pack is 1790thb), not bad.

My girlfriend need new sim 1 year 10/20 Mbps too, so I might give her this Dtac 20mbps and keep my old True 10mbps...

Or, maybe I'll check AIS 10mbps 1y as I heard it's actual speeds are 30+mbps, as @Pravda mentioned it here today too.

1 hour ago, userabcd said:

My True unlimited sim in my phone is coming to an end in a few days.

It is a 12 month sim with free calls to any Thai network, Unlimited wifi internet at max speed, and 60GB per month 4G at max speed.

True recently sent me a code to renew my 1 years subscription for 1590 baht for anyone who are interested but do not know if it will work for all.

The True code is *900*8236# 

I've looked at those sims, great speeds but I use around 200GB a month as I'm d/l music from the blogs all day long plus watching flicks on my smart TV. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sallecc said:

Around 9-10mbps, on both Dtac and True sims (both on 10mbps packs). I was more interested in real life performance, and glad to know that YT, Netflix, Pulse and few other streaming sites didn't stutter on Dtac (as never did  stutter my 1y True sim), so now I bought Dtac 20mps 1y. ????

After @userabcd post, I also checked my messages and saw SMS offer from True (in Thai, even if my True settings are English ????) to renew my 10mbps pack for another year at 1890thb, which means keeping the same number for extra 100thb (since regular price for this pack is 1790thb), not bad.

My girlfriend need new sim 1 year 10/20 Mbps too, so I might give her this Dtac 20mbps and keep my old True 10mbps...

Or, maybe I'll check AIS 10mbps 1y as I heard it's actual speeds are 30+mbps, as @Pravda mentioned it here today too.

Anything over 10 Mbps and you are winning ???? You are doing fine anyway. Cannot complain about the price.

I have AIS capped speed SIMs. I get the speeds for which I pay and remain sceptical of anyone who claims 30 Mbps on a 10 Mbps pack.

Sometimes there is free full speed Internet given every time you top up. So it could be that skewing the results. Sometimes the speedtest used is not that reliable.

• Like 1