Exempt stamp?

6 minutes ago, Smartshake said:

Thanks for the fast reply. I´m arriving to Bangkok on the 8 februari 2022 and from there, on the same day, I´m flying to Phuket (not a transit flight). So if I understand you correctly I don´t need a visa for covid extansion?

You will obtain 30 day stamp.

Takes you to approx March 8.

Then couple of weeks later obtain standard 30 day extension.

That will give stay until approx April 8.

Covid extensions are due to end March 26.

You could try and obtain covid extension just prior to March 26.

How long are you hoping to remain in Thailand. 

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You cannot take a flight from Bangkok to Phuket on the same day you arrive.

PG start sealed route transit flights similar to the Samui sandbox ones from tomorrow (1st February).

https://www.bangkokair.com/press-release/view/operate-special-sealed-route-flights-to-support-phuket-sandbox

However, I suspect from the OP's comment "I´m flying to Phuket (not a transit flight)" he may not be booked on one in which case it's as you said and he'll need a night elsewhere first.

• Like 1

Sorry to re-direct to Bangkok, but if arriving in Bangkok and staying at a Bangkok address on 30-day visa exempt, and then doing a 30-day extension (with passport copies, photos, TM6, TM7, TM30), is this extension done at MTT or CW?

TM30 was done in 2021, but then left and came back. I assume a new TM30 will be needed even if address did not change. Hopefully all of this can be done at MTT.

Following this, will the 60-day extension be done at CW or MTT as well?

Thank you for any information you can provide.

3 minutes ago, BKK4 said:

Sorry to re-direct to Bangkok, but if arriving in Bangkok and staying at a Bangkok address on 30-day visa exempt, and then doing a 30-day extension (with passport copies, photos, TM6, TM7, TM30), is this extension done at MTT or CW?

TM30 was done in 2021, but then left and came back. I assume a new TM30 will be needed even if address did not change. Hopefully all of this can be done at MTT.

You will do everything at MTT since you entered visa exempt. If you have the receipt for your previous report for the same address they should accept that. If not you would need a new one.

CW does tourist visa entries.

I have yes booked my flight from Bangkok to Phuket (I´m about to book at this moment). But if I understand correctly; I have to stay one night in Bangkok and when i get the negative test result I may take a flight ta Phuket? Or can i upon arrival take a direct flight with Bangkok Air: https://www.bangkokair.com/press-release/view/operate-special-sealed-route-flights-to-support-phuket-sandbox.

13 minutes ago, Smartshake said:

I have yes booked my flight from Bangkok to Phuket (I´m about to book at this moment). But if I understand correctly; I have to stay one night in Bangkok and when i get the negative test result I may take a flight ta Phuket? Or can i upon arrival take a direct flight with Bangkok Air: https://www.bangkokair.com/press-release/view/operate-special-sealed-route-flights-to-support-phuket-sandbox.

You can if you have booked from your origin through to Phuket on one ticket, but you can not buy a separate ticket from Bangkok to Phuket to add to an existing one from your origin to Bangkok.

6 minutes ago, Smartshake said:

Ok, so in my case I have to stay in bangkok for one night and until I get my negative test result and just after that I can take the first flight to Phuket?

As soon as you get your result, you can go anywhere.

Personally think the one night in Bangkok is good option..