Evisa photo requirements

Will soon apply for a Non-Imm 'O' Retirement 90days visa , on the Thai evisa website. I cannot find any information anywhere about the requirements for the photo that needs to be uploaded. ie: dimensions, resolution, background etc. Does anybody have any links or information ? That would be greatly appreciated.

There's a good set of examples accessible in the application process and the max. file size is given as 3 MB.  Looking at my example it must have been increased as I reduced my pic from > 2 MB to much less.  You'll know if it's OK as there's some sort of automatic check IIRC and I had to adjust the contrast or something like that on mine too.

From the application process:

image.png.07e57eb7d74bd11e5966c0c111d08572.png

Oh right thanks...silly me. I must have just glanced over it and not realised that it would give an example. I was looking in the manual they provide and searched online but couldn't find anything. Actually I was even thinking of using something like this website https://www.ivisa.com/photo-blog/thailand-passport-visa-photo-requirements-and-size which will do it for your apparently. Not sure if thats necessary now?

I just went outside and stood with my back to the garage door which is whjte then held up my camera and took a picture. I printed it off then cut it down with a pair of scissors to the required size. Then I scanned it as a jpeg to a flashdrive and there it was ready to submit, cost nothing.

• Thanks 1

Hope you don't come across what keeps happening to me. When I submit the photo each time, I get a message saying there can be only one person in the photo. I'm a skinny guy, so I don't know what the problem was. After a half dozen attempts gave up and took Ubon Joe's advice and am just going to get a visa on arrival and apply for a visa based on marriage.

• Haha 1