Three security guards murder unpopular troublemaker in the Bangkok projects

webfact

3 hours ago, swm59nj said:

A cowardly act. To gang up on one guy and end his life.  And security guards yet. 

When I read this article at first I couldn’t believe that happened in Thailand.  Only from all the comments in other forums that things like this only usually happen in America. 

yes ...  it's just like they don't even resonate or understand the reaction from their prompted decision ....

when Thai were born was there a cog missing in their brain ......   cause I bloody well think so   

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

Besides that what on earth does "in the Bangkok projects" even mean? Poor reporting.

Actually, reporting was good as this happened in the Western area of Bangkok known as Khabrini Gleen.   Word to your mama!

4 hours ago, swm59nj said:

A cowardly act. To gang up on one guy and end his life.  And security guards yet. 

When I read this article at first I couldn’t believe that happened in Thailand.  Only from all the comments in other forums that things like this only usually happen in America. 

They did the community a favour by the sound of things.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BostonRob2 said:

Why is it poor reporting when YOU don't know a perfectly reasonable US word? 

Perhaps  because 'project' has another meaning but I do agree with you it's a common  American  word. But 'housing estate' would have had a more literal meaning which anybody could understand or even 'tenaments'. Let's face it the term 'Scheme' which is a British  word  for a 'Project' would not be understood by many.

Edited by The Hammer2021

12 hours ago, webfact said:

Taken into custody along with four large knives were Chun, 20, Chanachai, 19 and Seksan, 20. 

12 hours ago, webfact said:

Chun said that Wanchai was always making trouble and loud noise and was universally hated by his neighbors. 

Gen Z'ers - maybe too many zombie games/movies

• Like 1

On 2/2/2022 at 10:05 AM, spidermike007 said:

While murder may have been an extreme solution, something needs to be done with fools like the victim. Not condoning the murder. But, when someone continually steps over the line, there may be consequences. 

at least one off the streets..

• Like 1