Agent recommendation Pattaya

22 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

He had issue with them.

I have sent folk to them and no problem very happy.

Bit like hotel reviews. Can have several very positive reviews and a bad one. 

Not issue, issues. I googled them at the time and it was about 50-50. 

Edited by possum1931

7 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I can understand how they can bypass the rules with Thai immigration but don't know how they do it with the UK Embassy.

The UK embassy has nothing to do with passports. The are done at the VFS visa office in Bangkok (or Chiang Mai).

All the agent does is make sure your paper work for it is correct that have to send to them and they submit the application at VFS for you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The UK embassy has nothing to do with passports. The are done at the VFS visa office in Bangkok (or Chiang Mai).

All the agent does is make sure your paper work for it is correct that have to send to them and they submit the application at VFS for you.

Ok, thanks for the correction. I thought one had to apply in person with the application. 

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

I stand corrected. This is not what the governments says. 

I was going by the last page after going through all steps on UK overseas passports page for Thailand. 

You start here. https://www.gov.uk/overseas-passports

This what it states on the last page.

image.png.e7b1808cf900366c4834d98a75042c2c.png

image.png.c0d3c802ffb53018e12fb5d8be2e11bd.png

Source: https://www.passport.service.gov.uk/overseas/information/thailand/renew/adult

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Are any of these agents in Pattaya useful for working miracles and getting extensions when I'm not strictly entitled to one?

eg 90 day O-visa is not eligible for a 30 day extension or a 60 day COVID extension.    Note: I only plan to stay about 3 weeks longer, so don't need anything too complicated.

2 hours ago, jaizan said:

Are any of these agents in Pattaya useful for working miracles and getting extensions when I'm not strictly entitled to one?

eg 90 day O-visa is not eligible for a 30 day extension or a 60 day COVID extension.    Note: I only plan to stay about 3 weeks longer, so don't need anything too complicated.

I assume you are currently in Thailand on a Non Immigrant entry. Agents definitely cannot get you a 30-day tourist extension. If you have a Thai spouse/child, and have not yet used such an extension, you can easily get a 60-day extension to visit them. You will need to talk to some agents to see if they can get you a Covid extension, but it is likely difficult. Some agents can probably get you a highly dubious "medical" extension.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2022 at 2:18 PM, Ohyesuare said:

They do always seem the cheapest and are highly recommended by many people but I'd advise to probably go in person based on personal experience. They were very unhelpful over Facebook with simple questions/requests. 

And where is full address or contact number?