Angry intoxicated man deliberately crashes his pickup truck into a restaurant in Chonburi

snoop1130

2 hours ago, alextrat1966 said:

Crashing your car against the restaurant where your wife works in revenge, is simply having mental problems. Nothing to do with what you wrote initially. 

Then, relationships take a lot of effort, perseverance and a lot of putting up with each other. If during the first fight where either says “break up”, you “face the truth” and “walk away”, then surely you are a loser.

Oh please. You are injecting alot of your personal emotional baggage into this thread. Who ever talked about the first fight? I am referring to walking away after years of difficulty, suffering and abuse. After all hope is lost and all has been tried. That is just basic self esteem. 

Do we know the facts here? It is likely she rejected him after he cheated repeatedly on her, or abused her, or? And this loser could not handle it. He could not just man up and say he blew it, and walk away like a gentleman. 

38 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Oh please. You are injecting alot of your personal emotional baggage into this thread. Who ever talked about the first fight? I am referring to walking away after years of difficulty, suffering and abuse. After all hope is lost and all has been tried. That is just basic self esteem. 

Do we know the facts here? It is likely she rejected him after he cheated repeatedly on her, or abused her, or? And this loser could not handle it. He could not just man up and say he blew it, and walk away like a gentleman. 

I am injecting my own personal emotional baggage? 

lmao, you have a nice imagination, Mike. Good story.

37 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Maybe she rejected him after he bought her a restaurant, a car, a farm, a bar, and built her a house.  This Thai guy just didn't handle rejection as well as a farang.  ???? 

• Haha 1