Are we just going to have to live with unvaccinated people across Thailand?

webfact

"If a traveler staying at their hotel tests positive, the guest has no choice but to be hospitalized at that specific hospital for 7-10 days at their own cost – usually around 10.000"

Since when?

I thought you could stay in the hotel? My AQH hotel had a lower rate for an extended stay.

Stay until you test negative, then go.

Lot cheaper than a private hospital.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, IAMHERE said:

That is what is being said about the vaccine immunity, now. Didn't make that clear and plain when they first rolled out those vaccines.

They didn't know when they first rolled out those vaccines. In the case of omicron there is little to no immunity against infection whether natural or not.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

It's not a clever card, it's what the expert medical advice says. The Australian government tried populism over medical advice and now they are publicly eating crow. Matters of pandemic policy should always be follow the experts and never made political. Australia has also seen covid policy dived along partisan lines and that isn't good for the country.

Agree, The silver lining from this pandemic is it showed that how ill prepared and divided we are it's hard to get consensus on decisions and society is divided on partisan lines. Hope some learning from this world can utilize to make things better for everyone. Now Pfizer tablet Paxlovid is available for treatment after the fact so I guess worse is behind us.

Edited by RandiRona
  • Like 2