Thank me later lol......stock recommendations

As always do your own research but contrary to what several of my friends think I dont sit around on my backside ALL day lol having been buying stocks since 1980

I rarely do this in recommendations on stocks as if it goes pear shaped you'll get standard abuse where as when they rise you dont get the opposite praise. Sods law as always

Buy the following stocks but its a 1 year hold not 1 month !!

They are all AIM listed companies

Power Metal Resources (pow).....currently around 1.35p

Mobile Streams (mos)......currently around 0.46p

Empyrean Energy (eme)....currently around 7.10p

You can buy me a beer in a years time in Soi 8 lol if I ever get back !

For reference yes I already own all 3 and have done for some time.

I will keep an eye on the thread and update each weekend if there is movements

Edited by Chivas
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/5/2022 at 8:31 PM, John Bird said:

Nice pump and dump try lol

probably the worst place to try and pump and dump stocks 

but yes, I checked the stocks, all look like boiler room stocks/ promoted stocks. I’m guessing some advertisement or bank has been “reccomending” these stocks, whom get paid by the big shareholders to find buyers to sell into. 

Edited by dj230
  • Like 1

I've taken the prices off Google Finance so as to give exact same comparison to last wekend

Mobile Streams....0.51p.....up 11%

Power Metal Rersources....1.38p....up 2%

Empyrean Energy.....6.70p....down 5%

I'm startled to see EME down 5% to say the least

Watch that Mobile Streams......read the extensive RNS reports landing weekly. I own 4,232,000 for clarity so was actually up a paper gain of £2,216 on the week

On 6/10/2021 at 3:45 PM, Chivas said:

Claims and counter claims from the old board of directors who are under Police investigations

The debt thats owed I understand has been offered to be paid in full but a general meeting has been called. Will update thread when I know more

Chivas, any update on Iconic Labs PLC?

• 1 month later...

Update on these.....bear in mind what I said about 1 year hold from original date 5th February 2022

Empyrean Energy up 61%......very nice and with rig mobilised for Jade drilling on April 2nd this will rise to 100% as expected pre spud

Power Metal Resources......up 5%....14 Projects on the go including 4 for Uranium.  Strong hold for that 1 year indication

Mobile Streams.....disappointed. Whilst they capital raised for a superb project and now "in bed" with some huge names the share is down 30%....strong hold to that 1 year indication

Under normal circumstances I'd have sliced some profit off Empyrean Energy but the BOD have been working 6 years leading up to this drill and hold 88 Million shares each themselves. Surrounding licences are filled to spill with light crude

Because of the potential to 10 bag am holding to the maximum....(Broker note is indicating that a hit will bag 16 times from current SP upon going into production)

Edited by Chivas