Undersexed?

swissie

16 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

What? Even if he's paying her? That seems fair to me

A 18 year old or 20 year old isn't mature enough to understand what she's doing! 

Ask those girls when they're in their 40s whether they regret it, and a considerably percentage of them will! There's stats on this. 

Just because you pay and she agrees doesn't mean it's fine and you're not destroying a life! You're only taking advantage of the girl's naiveness.

Lately although things have opened up, the availability of ladies has gone down, many have gone to phuket and with less in Pattaya and more tourists prices are up, demand and supply does seem to work in Pattaya.

Personally I'm looking forward to my favourite agogos reopening

• Like 2

7 hours ago, alextrat1966 said:

I don't live in Trat. I'm in Bangkok FYI.

And yeah, people have other reasons to come to Thailand other than engaging in prostitution. 

"A thief believes every man steals"

And a liar assumes everybody tells lies. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, alextrat1966 said:

My wife, who by the way isn’t Thai, got sent by her company to handle a project in Thailand for a few months. 

Simple as that. 

alextrat1966 is just a username. Neither is my name Alex, nor do I live in Trat, nor was I born in 1966 ????

Yep, respect

Sorry folks. Have just received a message in my "junk mail file" indicating that I was "blocked" with regard to ASEAN-Now. I have been with TVF since 2005. And now I have been "blocked". Alert: Do not open any files in connection with ASEAN-NOW in any "junk-mail" folder. At least not for the time being..

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Frozen chips suggest that meal is far from true love.

Not been to the supermarket for a while, too busy, they are actually a good back up, sausages make up ????

And as getting the grand children ready for school is also a priority, then quite impressive. 

You must learn to accommodate and accept the time constraints on others Ralf, at times it can magnify the effort to please.

Frozen chips not true love, did you really write that ????

• Like 1

Yes, "undersexed" in the sense that one of my avenues to have fun sex was taken away. Mind you I can get any amount of intercourse, but the Gogo mongering is an act on its own. For me the choice of venue(s), bribing of mamasan(s), direct contact with the girls, haggling, debauchery, ending up in bed with one or more of the ladies are all parts one sex act act. I always judge or reminisce on the experience on the whole process, the actual details of the intercourse, while important, are just one part of a whole. 

????

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

What is sad about having a healthy sex drive and wanting to get that without the nonsense while someone offering earns her money too. 

I think it is more sad, is that those who complain about it have either a very boring sex life (with only 1 person) OR actually cheat girls by pretending they are looking for something genuine, to then take advantage over getting 'free' sex. To not even start about the fact you usually always pay for a girl left or right, sooner or later.

Tons of that last part of expats, tourists, retirees here, who constantly play games with girls to get it free. That actually causes much more damage, and waste the girl their limited time (until being too old and out the market).

And in the end they will end up very lonely, and if the money is gone there is nothing left either... Indeed they had their fun ... and for the ones who cheat their partner they play with fire because if the partner finds out ...........Yes I know it sounds oldfashioned, but who want to live another way it is up to them.. for me no problem.

Edited by ikke1959

6 hours ago, alextrat1966 said:

A 18 year old or 20 year old isn't mature enough to understand what she's doing! 

Ask those girls when they're in their 40s whether they regret it, and a considerably percentage of them will! There's stats on this. 

Just because you pay and she agrees doesn't mean it's fine and you're not destroying a life! You're only taking advantage of the girl's naiveness.

The "naiveness" of those girls have made it possible for the family in the Isaan to buy a tractor and a refrigerator and on top of it a Television. Every "girl" relocating to Pattaya from the Isaan was well aware where the money can be made, Not by cleaning "Hotel-Rooms". They knew exactly what was awaiting them. To "romantizise" this situation is entierly pointless.

No Isaan Girl has made it from a dishwasher to a millionair, unless she met "The right Farang".

9 hours ago, Pravda said:

Real men don't pay for sex

All the historical great men (explorers/adventurers) paid for sex.

Sir Richard Burton being a prime example.

I doubt Attila the Hun or Genghis Khan paid for sex, but they didn't ask for consent either.

Modern living has reduced men to wimp status (weak, woke, and feminised), I doubt there are many real men left in the west.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, alextrat1966 said:

I don't live in Trat. I'm in Bangkok FYI.

And yeah, people have other reasons to come to Thailand other than engaging in prostitution. 

"A thief believes every man steals"

Great counter and oh so true we got a similar saying in my country.

2 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

Sad that you have to go to the red lights for sex.. Not want a real relationship?? Nobody  wants you?? Is sex the only thing that is important in life?? Just a few questions  

I don't see the problem with paying for sex, I think many guys have paid for it at one time or the other.

And no I would not want to pay a woman to be in a relationship with me. But those are two different things IMHO.