Undersexed?

swissie

7 hours ago, alextrat1966 said:
7 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

consensual relationship surely that's OK? Or maybe they are just friends. If they don't have sex is it alright to be just friends?

No it's not! It's pure degeneration

Ha Ha, talking about my de,de,degeneration .   Maybe you should relocate to a country that is more to your specs, maybe the USA what with the direction it is headed.

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Having experienced both sides of the coin, I consider sex workers to be far more honest, and a hell of a lot less expensive.

9 years in Thailand married 3 times. You'd think I would be broke by now or at least be less of a masochist. None ever took any money from me. In between marriages I went on tinder and was dating non hookers. Some of them are crazy or with an agenda, but that's life. My old phone is full of student girls and I even showed it to my current wife. Told her I kinda miss Tinder  because sex in long term relationship gets very boring. She allows me to do whatever the hell I want, but I simply won't out of the massive amount of respect I have for her. 

So my coin is quite different.

27 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Real men, who want no obligations, no expectations and no women clinging to them and making their lives more difficult, pay for sex. Been done all over the world for millennium. It is easy and efficient.

Real men do not have bizarre and prudish notions about the exchange of cash for excellent services rendered. 

What a bunch of nonsense. Enjoy your women that have been "sampled" by hundreds or Arabs and indians before you.

You pay for sex, you enjoy sloppy seconds. Simples.

Edited by Pravda
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, swissie said:

The "naiveness" of those girls have made it possible for the family in the Isaan to buy a tractor and a refrigerator and on top of it a Television. Every "girl" relocating to Pattaya from the Isaan was well aware where the money can be made, Not by cleaning "Hotel-Rooms". They knew exactly what was awaiting them. To "romantizise" this situation is entierly pointless.

No Isaan Girl has made it from a dishwasher to a millionair, unless she met "The right Farang".

Yes, it is exploiting the poverty that exists in Thailand. 

Obviously they/their families are blinded by money. Doesn’t mean they won’t regret it sooner or later. 

Try the same in the West, and see what the girl’s families do to you, lol. And if you find some immigrant girl or so in the West to do the same,  all the society will look down on you, and you will be made feel like scum. Which is honestly what you are if you engage in such activities.

Every time I see such a scene (mostly in Pattaya when I go for fireworks festival) I hope the million years old farang kicks it ASAP. (This thought is obviously shared by the girl they’re with).

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, IraqRon said:

Ha Ha, talking about my de,de,degeneration .   Maybe you should relocate to a country that is more to your specs, maybe the USA what with the direction it is headed.

The USA, god forbid, I’m an European, why would I relocate to one of the countries I hate the most? 

Is it so that someday I get shot by some random 400kg freedom gun loving yank? You hate me this bad? Lol 

Edited by alextrat1966
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I'm guessing those guys ain't getting much!

Just imagine being surrounded by young, attractive, and willing women but only being allowed to bang some old bag once a month (if that).

Iam here with my Farang wife, We share a live in girlfriend.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, 473geo said:

Not been to the supermarket for a while, too busy, they are actually a good back up, sausages make up ????

And as getting the grand children ready for school is also a priority, then quite impressive. 

You must learn to accommodate and accept the time constraints on others Ralf, at times it can magnify the effort to please.

Frozen chips not true love, did you really write that ????

If the wife put a plate in front of me that had frozen chips she'd be shown the door.

14 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'm  guessing your marriages all failed for a reason.

Most probable reason being you expected it for free, and they were expecting to get paid.

As for sloppy seconds ......... they're all banging other guys.

Maybe not the first week, or the first month ...................

Sometimes you really can't see past your mongering life. Please.... don't push my buttons with this it's all about money nonsense because life is about money maybe only to those who don't have any. As for my previous Thai wife she didn't need money as her family had plenty herself. If you rely must know the reason marriage failed is because I  didn't want any kids. 

I'm sure you'll still find something in this sentence being about money anyway.

My current wife works like a dog and she doesn't have time to "bang other guys". And she does love me and she helped me a lot during covid. I find your posts extremely disrespectful sometimes. Do you feel this way about your own daughter?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, alextrat1966 said:

Try the same in the West, and see what the girl’s families do to you, lol. And if you find some immigrant girl or so in the West to do the same,  all the society will look down on you,

And there is the gist.  You are not in the West and are not adjusting to your environment. 

1 minute ago, amexpat said:

And there is the gist.  You are not in the West and are not adjusting to your environment. 

Yes, so you are a doing something you wouldn’t dare do back home! Real man! 

What’d you say if one of those girls was your own daughter?

Edited by alextrat1966

5 minutes ago, Pravda said:

My current wife works like a dog and she doesn't have time to "bang other guys". And she does love me and she helped me a lot during covid. I find your posts extremely disrespectful sometimes. Do you feel this way about your own daughter?

My Brit daughter is a really nasty man hating lesbian feminazi.

I 'feel' that the world would be a better place if she had never been born.

I cut all contact with her 10 years back when she came to Thailand to allegedly visit me, but I wouldn't meet her.

Edited by BritManToo

Just now, BritManToo said:

I feel that the world would be a better place if she had never been born.

I cut all contact with her 10 years back when she came to Thailand to allegedly visit me, but I wouldn't meet her.

Can’t really blame her. Having such a dad I would hate men to. And this coming from a man ????

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I 'feel' that the world would be a better place if she had never been born.

You have a Thai daughter that you're so proud of. Come on! I'm not hating on you, but at least try to be a bit objective.

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I feel that the world would be a better place if she had never been born.

Wow, i really would not want to be you. (no offence meant) broken families suck. I seen it more then a few times, more with asians then foreigners. Sad to hear this. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, robblok said:

So all the woman you have been with were virgins from the start ?

Congratulations. Post of the year.

As for your question, I dunno. Were you a virgin before you came to Thailand? If no, then can I have you for 500b?

Edited by Pravda
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Pravda said:

You have a Thai daughter that you're so proud of. Come on! I'm not hating on you, but at least try to be a bit objective.

Nearly 23, never shown any interest in men, earns her own money in an office and lives with another woman. Lovely girl, nice to everyone, ZERO hate.

Edited by BritManToo

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Nearly 23, never shown any interest in men, earns her own money in an office and lives with another woman. Lovely girl, nice to everyone, ZERO hate.

That's funny.

So what are you saying is.....

Wait for it....

Your daughter is different?

12 hours ago, Pravda said:

Real men don't pay for sex

I have never paid for sex.

Still, I doubt that not having paid for sex necessarily qualifies me as a Real Man.

Also, we need to be meticulous when speaking about "real" men or women, wouldn't you say?

Sometimes, while walking on the wild side, what seems to be a real woman might turn out to be a Real man.

Of course, I know what you mean....

Which is...paying for sex helps nobody, be they real or not.

Paying for sex, or buying sex, is like buying sand if one lives in the dessert.

Sand and sex is always around, and paying for it leads to loose morals.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Pravda said:

That's funny.

So what are you saying is.....

Wait for it....

Your daughter is different?

Don't really care ......... my job was done when she started work.

She's an adult, not my business if she wants to bang 90 year old American guys, or 20 year old Thai women. As long as she's nice to me, and doesn't expect my money, that's all that matters to me.

How many of your children visit you for lunch every week?

Edited by BritManToo

7 minutes ago, Pravda said:

Congratulations. Post of the year.

As for your question, I dunno. We're you a virgin before you came to Thailand? If no, then can I have you for 500b?

Point being that the sloppy seconds is a stupid remark because im sure your partners have been with others before too.

I don't see a problem with paying for sex, I would not want it in a relation but that is my personal experience. But that someone has had a lot of guys is not really a problem nor unexpected if she sells her body. Sex is just that sex. For woman who sell their body its just their way of getting money and the guy is just a client. 

Its not as if all of a sudden there is a huge difference, she might actually be good at it after allt he practice. I have paid for sex in the past. I might in the future who knows don't really care if someone like that has been with many guys it is their job. 

• Thanks 1