Undersexed?

swissie

8 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

Am being truthful, I really have you idea how you can have a girlfriend and not pay.

Back in the UK ...........

When I was 18 and lost my weekend job during the '3 day week' my gf promptly dumped me.

When I was 52 and announced the end of all paid employment my wife promptly divorced me.

Here in Thailand ........

They seem happy enough to have a share of my pension.

Sure, I had a few drunken party bangs at no charge when I was a teen.

But none of the free bangs ever turned into LTRs.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Thailand is a different story, I fully support my partner financially, but she more than compensates me in many other ways. It's a win-win.

Yes, this I understand... Thailand is most often a "different story".  Win-win is the way to go 

30 minutes ago, 473geo said:

Surely you are not one of the sad souls who appear to brag about getting laid in Thailand ????

Forget that.

Ever notice how they are quick to ride the high horse while putting their shiniest armor defending prostitutes, but are so quick to put words in your mouth such as "are you calling my wife a #h0re?" acting all offended?

Absolute comedy gold right there ????

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Haven't been in a bar for about 7 years.

I don't know if you are aware of it, but the hatred you are exhibiting is corrosive.

The hatred. The Dark Place. The spite. The venom. 

You need to relax. It's a forum, not Star Wars????

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Pravda said:

The hatred. The Dark Place. The spite. The venom. 

You need to relax. It's a forum, not Star Wars????

I'm quite relaxed. You're the one who appears to be more uptight than a CVT.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, giddyup said:

The several long term girlfriends I had in Australia were all self-supporting, with well paying jobs, had their own flats or houses, and only needed me for companionship/sex etc. Whenever we went out we usually split the bill or we took it in turns to pay, so yes, they never asked me or expected any money fro me. Thailand is a different story, I fully support my partner financially, but she more than compensates me in many other ways. It's a win-win.

So your Aussie girlfriends were dud roots? ????

• Sad 1

On 2/7/2022 at 11:52 AM, spidermike007 said:

Wow. I always get a kick out of guys who just assume "their women" are the very essence of purity. I have asked guys, both here, in the US, and in Europe, how many men do you think your gal has slept with? They often answer something bizarre like three, or seven. Yeah right. I know "good girls" who have slept with 200 by the time they were 20!

In the West, most attractive girls in their 20's take time to enjoy their party years then, due to societal pressure and expectations from men, later gloss over their experiences. I have known many in this boat and often wondered, does her hubby have any idea what she did 15 years ago?

• Haha 1

I have been with my current Thai GF for just on 8 years now.  She is 20 years younger than me.  When I first met her I could not get enough of her.  I craved being in bed with her.  Almost killed me.  Hadn't done 3 or 4 times a night since I was a lad in my twenties.

Now things have cooled a little, thank god.  But she is still the most enjoyable woman I have ever been with.  When I dream about sex it is almost exclusively about previous sessions with her (the time in the mud by the lake in the depth of the jungle often pops up).  I am a lucky guy.

Although I am certain she is "different", I truly hope that I never lose my place in the queue.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, YITB1980 said:

In the West, most attractive girls in their 20's take time to enjoy their party years then, due to societal pressure and expectations from men, later gloss over their experiences. I have known many in this boat and often wondered, does her hubby have any idea what she did 15 years ago?

Many have been with hundreds of men. And now the men profess their collective innocence. How little they know! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Many have been with hundreds of men. And now the men profess their collective innocence. How little they know! 

If there is one thing I have learned about Thailand, it is the men and women IMO are the most cheerfully promiscuous nationality on the planet.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

If there is one thing I have learned about Thailand, it is the men and women IMO are the most cheerfully promiscuous nationality on the planet.

You mean if there is one thing you learned from a bar, handsome man

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Oh, you're back. My education in Thailand was not confined to bars, plenty of other venues available to anyone with passable Thai.

I'm now wondering if the attitude you exhibit is hatred, or envy.

I am also wondering what the root cause of your three failed marriages was. Permit me to doubt you were unlucky three times in a row.

You keep bragging about your sex adventures in Thailand while admitting to paying. It's not my business, but the fact you are generalising about women here is tell-tale sign that you have no clue about women outside the prostitution scene.

No one in my wife's company would accept your dirty money in exchange for sex. As with many other things on this subject, you can't accept this fact because you simply don't know any other life outside the bar. Like the other guys of the same background, you keep throwing colorful words like angry, bitter, vile etc, just because I don't generalise women and pay for sex. But whatever.... You must be one of those people who brings a 20 year old to the mall to show off while everyone else around you who spent 5 minutes in Thailand knows the deal. 

Btw, when you and other guys keep labeling me as someone bitter then perhaps it's time to look in the mirror. All of you are angry because of women back home and are now glorifying prostitutes who give you a little bit of attention. In the end you are alone and the truth hurts. 

Have a nice day ????

Edited by Pravda
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

You keep jumping to conclusions about someone of whom you know nothing, except what I have posted.

I've never had a 20 yo to show off at a shopping mall, I prefer mature women. I also said I have not been in a bar for 7 years, which you chose to ignore.

What I really find refreshing here is men are not judged on the basis of their age, or looks. Your "handsome man" snipe of a post or two ago was again well wide of the mark. Men here are judged on whether they can "take care". I am well taken care of in return. Wrong again, I am certainly not alone. My GF and her family surround me.

How do you know women in your wife's company are not accepting money for sex? You monitor them 24/7?

You claim you are not bitter, envious or expressing hatred. If not, it's a pretty convincing imitation. I suspect the three failed marriages were more about you than the women in them.

As an expression of insincerity, the final sentence of your post takes some beating.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Men here are judged on whether they can "take care". I am well taken care of in return.

Maybe the men that visit bars. Any woman with a decent job doesn't need you "take care". Or maybe they find a Farang mug to take care. Certainly Thai men don't take care...

Actually often it's quite the opposite. Never seen a Thai guy take care a prostitute. They send them to you, lol