Phuket tourist murder on Friday night was an international gangland hit on a known drug player

webfact

23 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

He also had several expensive belongings worth millions of baht according to the Royal Thai Police, including brand name bags, 3 mobile phones, and an MG-brand rental car.

Expensive belongings, MG brand car ????

<deleted>

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, soalbundy said:

sound like amateurs to me, 10 bullets needed, in broad daylight drawing attention to themselves, lots of witnesses and two of the killers are known by name now. 

Broad daylight it was 10-30 at night, The killers are known by name now? where's your link to that?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, soalbundy said:

sound like amateurs to me, 10 bullets needed, in broad daylight drawing attention to themselves, lots of witnesses and two of the killers are known by name now. 

I have no active service, but been serving in army training for something simular, and know huw much practice it takes to do a clean job. 

Maybe someone who had active service can explain how much drill it takes, as well experience to keep calm, be patient, wait for right moment, be in line, hit target to kill even short distance, and even a clear get away without dragging to much attention to themselves. 

Also know his routines, and be at tight place to right time

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Broad daylight it was 10-30 at night, The killers are known by name now? where's your link to that?

2 hours ago, Hummin said:

I have no active service, but been serving in army training for something simular, and know huw much practice it takes to do a clean job. 

Maybe someone who had active service can explain how much drill it takes, as well experience to keep calm, be patient, wait for right moment, be in line, hit target to kill even short distance, and even a clear get away without dragging to much attention to themselves. 

10 bullet

2 hours ago, ChipButty said:

The owner of the villa does that

The deceased owned the villa

2 hours ago, Hummin said:

10 bullets is normal for a gangland hit  their intent is to make a point 

7 hours ago, ChipButty said:

10 minutes ago, Uroller said:

10 bullets is normal for a gangland hit  their intent is to make a point 

You should Google us police forces who shooting unarmed youngteen, men and woman! 

They should have proper training and serve to protect right? 

Go figure

On 2/7/2022 at 8:54 AM, khunjeff said:

This guy entered using someone else's passport, so I don't know that a criminal records check would have done any good. And if they start routinely "checking peoples criminal backgrounds", it's a sure bet that the people being checked will be you and me, not folks like our friend "Slice"...

They check your passport, picture and fingerprints.

Travelling on someone else's passport would probably just work the very first time (if you never were in TH before).

I dont know if this is connected but it's in the same area a couple of police trucks gone down the road with with guys sitting on the back all dressed in black maybe they are on to something Im going nowhere staying home dont want to get caught in a gun fight,