Booster Jab @Chiang Mai

SteveWilts

17 minutes ago, cardinalblue said:

Did anyone ask if and when the mor phrom application/database will reflect the 3rd shot?

I got my mor phrom update less than half an hour after the shot. 

5 hours ago, sqwakvfr said:

You can go to Airport Plaza when it opens and take the elevator.  

I know most people here go to Airport Plaza but I went to Nakornping Hospital instead because I live in the northern area outside the city center.

Airport Plaza is situated in the southern area which is farther for me.

Just telling my experience and for those who want other options than Airport Plaza for one reason or another.

Edited by EricTh
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates on Booster No 2.

Been in UK since Xmas and just got back this week.

My First and Second jabs were done at the Prom last Sept,while I got a Moderna booster in Glasgows Hampden Park (the football ground) but unlike in CM NKP it took me 8 weeks to get the verification certificate.

One way return was easy...Thai Pass in 3 days..UK health Insurance accepted and Agoda booking at Holiday inn Express in Sukhumvit soi 11...for one night ...Neg result by 9 pm and 10 minutes later was sitting in "Leks last stand bar" with a beer Chang.

Back to question..Just before I left...flew back Scottish / R-uk governments were starting to roll out their Boosters No 2...Programme..so...

• 4 weeks later...

Thailand News Today | 4th vaccine booster dose now available for 10 provinces

Thaiger Video

Published

on 

Tuesday, January 25, 2022 18:00
Thumbnail-Final-latest999.jpg

Could be worth a trip SOUTH..not new News..but .. 

FIO..Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai ...Not Yet  included... Residents, Both Thai and Foreign, in 10 provinces, will be offered a Fourth Covid vaccine dose Both the Pfizer and AstraZeneca vaccines will be offered to people who received their Third dose at least 3 months ago. The health Ministry initially only planned to offer a Fourth dose to healthcare workers and high-risk groups. However, it’s understood officials have now decided to roll out dose Number 4 to the General public in 10 provinces.

First 4  are Phuket, Krabi, Surat Thani, and Phang Nga...followed by Chon Buri, Bangkok,Samut Prakan, Nonthaburi, Kanchanaburi, and Pathum Thani.

Edited by Rinrada
layout