Ban Laem (pong Nam Ron) Visa Run

you conveniently snipped out (hence not married) .... trust me I have been gay a helluvalot longer than just since October ....

but I'll leave the pics of 'young girls' for you TAWP :o

edit ... no you didn't ... for some reason the angle brackets and the content thereof are not showing up! << !! >>

Edited by jdinasia

is good for 60 months!

Give me this VISA! :o

.... am gay and since October I have gotten TWO non-imm-multiple entry visas!

Wasn't aware that they did tests regarding sexuality. An attached bell and photos of young girls? =)

BTW ... someone DID report they got a 3 year non-imm-B in NZ recently

Yeah, that's great for you jdinasia, you're gay. Maybe we can have a parade. It looks to me like your filing for

non-immig visas under false pretenses is the only illegal thing going-on. Not sure where you got your jurisprudence degree if that's supposedly what that means but maybe you should go back to school or start making useful posts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Non-immigrant visas will not be issued for such purposes as tourism, seeking employment opportunities, looking for a school for teaching or studying purposes, etc.

*The Consulate will consider the application on a case-by-case basis and may ask for additional documents.

Honestly jdinasia, how many years have you been living here? 10? You mentioned previously you've already needed to have 3 additional sets of supplementary pages added to your passport? How many 30 day stamps and tourist visas is that? But you go around telling others who have been here for months they need to "get legal"? Should you really be lecturing anyone else?

Edited by cali4995