Any news about Dr. Tawachai's clinic re-opening (Loy Kroh road) ?

orang37

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2022 at 9:11 PM, orang37 said:

imho Dr. T. is in his early 60's, perhaps younger.

cheers, ~o:37;

In that case he would have opened his clinic and developed a large patient group before he was 30.  He had that up and going at least 36 years ago.  Some us were seeing him then. 

On 2/27/2022 at 8:18 AM, Dante99 said:

In that case he would have opened his clinic and developed a large patient group before he was 30.  He had that up and going at least 36 years ago. 

Hi Dante, Congratulations, and, deepest sympathies, for surviving Amazing T this long ????

Dr. T. is certainly youthful looking and acting. I'd say 65 max.

On 2/26/2022 at 5:16 PM, EricTh said:

Why did you choose him/her as your doctor? Mind telling us?

Hi, If you search this forum, you'll find several threads about people's experiences with Dr. T.

Over many years he has proved effective, reliable, and kind, in taking care of me.

cheers

22 minutes ago, orang37 said:

Hi, If you search this forum, you'll find several threads about people's experiences with Dr. T.

Over many years he has proved effective, reliable, and kind, in taking care of me.

cheers

Sorry, there are just too many threads in this forum. It's difficult to find a doctor with just T as his name.

Anyway, I might pay him a visit myself someday.

Update, Khun Ooh, the very friendly and helpful pharmacist at the '56 Pharmacy' near Dr, T's clinic, has confirmed that the clinic is closed, and a new sign just says 'closed for a while,'

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/1/2022 at 4:57 PM, orang37 said:

Update, Khun Ooh, the very friendly and helpful pharmacist at the '56 Pharmacy' near Dr, T's clinic, has confirmed that the clinic is closed, and a new sign just says 'closed for a while,'

Went past the clinic today; still closed, but the signs now say " closed due to covid outbreak"

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Doctor Tawachai:-- rated by most old Chiang Mai hands as delightful a man and as competent and as efficacious a medical practitioner as most of us have ever encountered, is 70. I'm ten years his senior and he and I have joked for 20-odd years that he can keep a watchful eye on me to see how good things will be by the time he's my age.????

• Thumbs Up 1