European Union approves “Thailand Digital Health Pass” for Thai travelers

snoop1130

The other day Mor Prom stopped then restarted with EU scan code BUT despite having my passport number on original it now show nationality as THAI, has anyone else had this , of course I assume as the Thai regime now calls me Thai I won't need a visa 555????

Is this going to be an issue as I plan t fly to Finland soon?

How to contact the correct person to change to correct nationality?

33 minutes ago, Whale said:

Yes but even being vaccinated does not get you into a European country, there are still restrictions on 3rd country nationals entering and some even barred at moment. 

All this just means EU recognise MOPH certificate, it does not give right to enter. though were other restrictions are in place at national level.

some might require atk (oe even pcr) test within a few days after entry by air, but not by land border.

The way round this rule is to enter europe by neighbouring country without any questions and requirements. Even without patient locator forms (as use to be the last year). The system considers you transfer passenger.

Within a few hours by fast train you can cross many borders to your destination. Just some additional e50-100 for fare, you have piece of mind

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Taccos said:

How did you get this? I just tried to scan the QR Code from the Mor Prom App with the EU Green Pass App but the code was not recognised.

try to scan each QR for each vaccine separately. On an updated version of morprom application you can get 2 codes.

If your morprom app doesnt update for some reason, do delete and re-install. This app has constantly many glitches

4 minutes ago, internationalism said:

some might require atk (oe even pcr) test within a few days after entry by air, but not by land border.

The way round this rule is to enter europe by neighbouring country without any questions and requirements. Even without patient locator forms (as use to be the last year). The system considers you transfer passenger.

Within a few hours by fast train you can cross many borders to your destination. Just some additional e50-100 for fare, you have piece of mind

Thanks may go to Helsinki via St Petersburg but of course if what yu say is in force makes the whole system a nonsense.

What is so frustrating is the return here with uninsurable "kidnap" by an avaricious corrupt system, which is incentivized to keep you in over priced digs .

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RubbaJohnny said:

Thanks may go to Helsinki via St Petersburg but of course if what yu say is in force makes the whole system a nonsense.

What is so frustrating is the return here with uninsurable "kidnap" by an avaricious corrupt system, which is incentivized to keep you in over priced digs .

I think you would have to enter europe through EU, schengen or ECC country, not by land/sea border from countries outside.

I have tried and it worked.

But should work from norway, sweeden. I dont know if any sacandinavian country has still requirement for test on crossing land borders, some countries introduced them at the beginning if omicron. By now they should get removed. 

20 hours ago, Taccos said:

How did you get this? I just tried to scan the QR Code from the Mor Prom App with the EU Green Pass App but the code was not recognised.

You click you vaccine certificate and it will come up. But the app has many faults 

• Like 1