90 Day online report query

So I have done the 90 day report online for the first time.

I have received a PDF almost instantly. It says "FORM FOR ALIEN TO NOTIFY OF STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS"

Is this an approval? Or will I receive an additional document? What's the process?

Thank you for any help.

On 2/12/2022 at 10:06 AM, ubonjoe said:

You will get another email when it is approved by immigration. The earliest you receive it will be Monday since today is Saturday and they are not working today.

You can also check the status on the website by longlining.

There is a lot of info in the pinned topic about online 90 day reporting.

Hello Joe, I tried the online report for the first time, my 90 day was due on the 12th Feb I tried on the 10th Feb first I got a email with a ref no saying it was successful but when I clicked the progress box a message appeared in thai which said cannot find my info, I tried again got another email saying I was successful with a different ref no same message when checking on progress cannot find info, think have to go buriram tomorrow. PS my retirement is also due on the 25th Feb could I renew that as well tomorrow, Thanks 

27 minutes ago, ancharee said:

Hello Joe, I tried the online report for the first time, my 90 day was due on the 12th Feb I tried on the 10th Feb first I got a email with a ref no saying it was successful but when I clicked the progress box a message appeared in thai which said cannot find my info,

Did you login on the online report site and click this button.

image.png.b7230d0a641e867255bda2aa0a520dd7.png

You only need your passport number to get the info.

32 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Did you login on the online report site and click this button.

image.png.b7230d0a641e867255bda2aa0a520dd7.png

You only need your passport number to get the info.

I tried the first ref no, no joy then tried the other ref no same message, I will try again with my passport no. thanks

5 minutes ago, ancharee said:

Just tried again with my passport no joe, same message cannot find info.

I don't think we are talking about the same site. On the new 90 report site it only has this on the page. Login page for new site is here. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

image.png.09b09c6d7b79ade9b13bd327052e3c62.png

The old site gives you a choice of reference number or passport number and it does not show reports done on the new site.

25 minutes ago, LikeItHot said:

Why does it never work for me except for once a year ago?  My passport has not changed. I have not left and reentered. What's the problem? 

Have you tried doing it on the new site? Register and try it. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

See the pinned topic that has lots of info in it.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Have you tried doing it on the new site? Register and try it. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

Yes. When it recently came out my report was due and I tried it on my phone and several computers using several browsers. I always get a message saying I must go to the office because overstay is not permitted or something like that.  On my phone app it flat out says I am overstayed. I called the hotline and they agreed the system doesn't work well. I'm getting tired of driving in.  

1 hour ago, LikeItHot said:

I always get a message saying I must go to the office because overstay is not permitted or something like that.

That message sounds like the message you receive from the previous online system.

Try the link that ubonjoe posted earlier.

Don't use the app or old net site.

If you hit link above you receive this on your screen.

Register with new password and you should be ok

Screenshot_20220214-173246.jpg

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

This new sited worked for me here in CM. The following day I received confirmation and new 90 day expiration in May. Printed and included in my passport now. Thanks again Joe.

50 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

That message sounds like the message you receive from the previous online system.

I gave up after 4 days and 4 times trying going to immigration tomorrow

14 hours ago, ancharee said:

I gave up after 4 days and 4 times trying going to immigration tomorrow

That was because were using the mobile app that still has a pre approval step of your application.

The new site only has one page to complete and the application is sent to your local office for approval.

46 minutes ago, pontious said:

Anyone done a 2nd 90 day report.? I want to know if I will be able to Change ;; British Colonist which I stupidly entered and was accepted -to the correct GBR -British on my next report in May.?

It has not been 90 days yet since the new site has been available. Maybe next month there will be some reports about it.

I see no reason for their being a problem with changing your nationality on your next report. Not sure they pay that much attention to what is on the report. Since it will still show British in the line it will should be OK.

• Thanks 1

On 2/14/2022 at 6:41 PM, ubonjoe said:

That was because were using the mobile app that still has a pre approval step of your application.

The new site only has one page to complete and the application is sent to your local office for approval.

ok, thanks joe

On 2/14/2022 at 5:32 PM, DrJack54 said:

Ok thanks to you and UJ. I will give it another go but it begs the question "Why would they leave an old link up to a non functioning system?"

21 minutes ago, LikeItHot said:

Ok thanks to you and UJ. I will give it another go but it begs the question "Why would they leave an old link up to a non functioning system?

If you go to the old online reporting site after getting past the terms and condition page when you click the button to do the report it connects you to the new site.

The only thing working on the old site is the check status of application button and it will only show reports done on that site.

I left and re-entered twice last November (came back via Phuket sandbox, then to Bangkok but had to return to the UK suddenly for a funeral).

Despite this, I had no problem at all with the new 90 day reporting site and registered successfully this week (after the initial forgot password and Captcha faff).