Submitting docs from the UK for Family Visa

My Thai gf is currently in the process of applying for a UK family visa (had multiple tourist visas already)

I have several documents with me in the UK required for her application (bank statements etc) and had originally planned on using an express courier to send these to her in Thailand in order for her to take them with her when she attends VFS in Bangkok.

After being made aware that it is possible for me to submit these myself electronically from the UK, i have been fruitlessly trying the link on the gov.uk website for vfs.global for submitting these, but the webpage never loads.

Can anyone advise if it is actually possible for me to upload these as part of her application?

Thank you.

The UKVI recently made a change for the uploading of documents, maybe this is causing the problem.

Who can use the self-upload service

If you use the ‘UK Immigration: ID Check’ app to scan your identity document, you’ll use the self-upload service when you apply.

You cannot use this service if you have your fingerprints and photograph taken at a visa application centre (VAC) or UK Visa and Citizenship Services (UKVCAS) service point.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/uploading-evidence-as-part-of-your-visa-application?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=govuk-notifications-topic&utm_source=dc3daa85-2300-4749-b2ad-66fb9ece3efa&utm_content=daily