TM 30 new house owner.

The GF just bought the house we were renting.

My simple question is do I need her to do a TM 30. 

If so to make it simple for immigration at PT what do I need to do.  Seems the simplest thing is take her with me when I do my next 90 day.

Are they going to want any of the sale stuff or does not matter as long as she has the blue book

3 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

nothing

Think some will advise you to do a new TM30.

Personally I would do nothing.

Your address is on file with immigration. Just continue to use that address for your 90 reports and extension.

If io requires a lease etc for extension then you would need to make a TM30.

I have never done a TM30. Mind you same address for 10 yr. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

The GF just bought the house we were renting.

My simple question is do I need her to do a TM 30. 

If your address has not changed there is no need to do a TM30 report.

When you do your next extension application you would use her house book and ID card to prove your address and probably a short statement from her that you are living in her house.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

If your address has not changed there is no need to do a TM30 report.

When you do your next extension application you would use her house book and ID card to prove your address and probably a short statement from her that you are living in her house.

Not sure why Joe but immigration never asks for a tm30 on extension.  Could be because I have been living her so long but not sure.   Will definitely add that to my list of things to do though. Would having her come with me be easier. 

2 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

You don't need a new TM30.

Now that she owns it, you can get a yellow book that officially registers you to that house. That will sidestep any address documentation you need. It can also be used to get your national ID card.

Cool never thought of that thanks

12 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

Not sure why Joe but immigration never asks for a tm30 on extension.  Could be because I have been living her so long but not sure.   Will definitely add that to my list of things to do though. Would having her come with me be easier. 

I have never been asked for a TM30 when applying for my extensions.

We just use a rental contract and etc. We have our own house in a village but moved to the city to get our kids into a better school.

When I applied for my extension last year they put a TM30 receipt in my passport and I didn't even notice it was in it until later.

• Like 1