Foreigner Driving Work Vehicle Aggressively

Mr Meeseeks

1 hour ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

What should I do next?  Report the incident to Police?

I think the DDR has dissolved the STASI. Who encouraged people to report their fellows.

Did he break any laws?

Edited by VocalNeal
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

I think the DDR has dissolved the STASI. Who encouraged people to report their fellows.

Did he break any laws?

Where do you draw the line with reporting people ? If they kill someone ? When is it ok for someone to "grass" seems people form certain countries have a problem with it. 

I im just too lazy to grass but if i knew of a guy that always went in his car when drunk id grass eventually. Same if i had a video of someone doing driving totally dangerous in a car breaking laws. I don't have a problem informing on people if they are a danger to others. I won't grass if someone smokes a joint or claims heating allowance while living in Thailand. But things that endanger others I would (if it was easy to do)

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, DaveE13 said:

Let it go he willl have his day when he does that to the wrong person.

Or when the self righteous sneak gets a knock on the door in the middle of the night and is confronted by a 6 foot Russian diver who was rushing to see his wife in hospital  last week and now wants a word with a creep who reporter him to the authorities..

• Like 1

Just now, VocalNeal said:

But that is subjective.

Once you report it the police can sort it out based on what they see. Then its no longer subjective. If you video a drunk neighbor getting in their car or a car running a red light. Then the police sort it out.

What is the big problem against helping the police seems some guys rather see criminal behavior go on then helping the police. 

Victimless crimes that is an other thing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, robblok said:

Once you report it the police can sort it out based on what they see. Then its no longer subjective. If you video a drunk neighbor getting in their car or a car running a red light. Then the police sort it out.

What is the big problem against helping the police seems some guys rather see criminal behavior go on then helping the police. 

As I said a few posts ago it is like the STASI

People who are not nosey parkers keep themselves to themselves.

There but for the grace of God...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Or when the self righteous sneak gets a knock on the door in the middle of the night and is confronted by a 6 foot Russian diver who was rushing to see his wife in hospital  last week and now wants a word with a creep who reporter him to the authorities..

Too right not worth the aggro. 

27 minutes ago, robblok said:

'Helping the police'

22 minutes ago, robblok said:

Aha your the kind that rather sees your drunk neighbor kill someone because reporting him would be stasi like.  

Lets agree to disagree. 

You are presuming there will definitely be a death to justify your position of being a police informer. But 99.9% of drink driving does not result  in fatalities.

As a police informer, tout, rat, grass, snitch you pretend to occupy a moral high ground but you don't because you too might transgress and in the view of your neighbours deserve punishment. Behind the veneer of the moral probity of a grass is a deeply flawed  sad individual. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

"Incredibly irritating seeing foreigners driving in this manner, especially when they should know better."

LOL !!!

It would be difficult to deliberately write a statement more redolent of smug, complacent casual racism and self proclaimed superiority combined border line bonkers outrage..

Is it real or trolling?

"Incredibly irritating seeing foreigners driving in this manner, especially when they should know better."

Does the OP actually  believe this statement? Or is it a wind up?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2