Forza Filters.

NoshowJones

3 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Cannot ask main dealer, they cannot speak or understand English, and I may not understand their answer, but will try and google it.

Google Translate/Chat is very useful for asking simple questions.

The owners manual as mentioned will state that. Also the service check book will have a table with the required info. Usually you don't have to think when to change it and just let them do it at the service. But if you ride a lot in areas with dirty air (e.g. dust) then you might want to consider replacing the filter more frequently than specified by the manufacturer.

If you don't have a manual or it's only in Thai then you can download an english version from the web by googling "owner manual" + the bike model and year.

• Like 1

Forza oil and oil filter doesn't need to change as often as geared bikes or bikes with no oil filter or a tiny filter. It's also water cooled so engine and oil don't get too hot or change extremely from cold to hot and vice versa. So follow the manual for oil and oil filter - English manual available online.

Now the air filter depends on where you live, the city or dusty outback or .... , it's only a few Philips screws that you can yourself open in 5 min to see what shape the air filter is in. I am occasionally surprised to see after just 10k km it's a mess...!? 150 baht from Lazada and it's new again.... , and I skip one or two San Miguel Light that night to make up for it...., still have the other 3 or 4 though ... ! lol ????

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1