The US Dollar Is A Ponzi Scheme

The market "gurus" get super mad at one question.  Oh, if you are so smart, show us your returns for the last five-years!!!!   zero response, 100% of the time.

write books, 10000 graphs, endless discussions, 1 billion theories, etc...

it only matters if you make money with this information.   if not, you are wrong somewhere.   if you really, really believe yourself, well....it's finance....you put money where your mouth is.

If only I would have......................said the homeless guy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iamfalang said:

The market "gurus" get super mad at one question.  Oh, if you are so smart, show us your returns for the last five-years!!!!   zero response, 100% of the time.

write books, 10000 graphs, endless discussions, 1 billion theories, etc...

it only matters if you make money with this information.   if not, you are wrong somewhere.   if you really, really believe yourself, well....it's finance....you put money where your mouth is.

If only I would have......................said the homeless guy.

I prefer food

9 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

Some aussie bloke claims he invented it. Other theories Japanese guy or guys. Who cares. 95% of the products you use yiu dont know who invented them.

Ignorance is bliss they say. 

You have to understand when everyone appear to be and acting like a newborn christion, you will be asked critical questions, and also listen to critisim, especially when you guys trying to convert people to keep the hype up. No new recruits will lead to stagnation and prices dropp. 

Fiat ponzi is necessery to keep as stable as possible because everything in the world depends on it. Crypto is only depending on its own interests

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Ignorance is bliss they say. 

You have to understand when everyone appear to be and acting like a newborn christion, you will be asked critical questions, and also listen to critisim, especially when you guys trying to convert people to keep the hype up. No new recruits will lead to stagnation and prices dropp. 

Fiat ponzi is necessery to keep as stable as possible because everything in the world depends on it. Crypto is only depending on its own interests

Millions buy btc. 5 guys on a forum not liking it makes no difference. Btc whales trade 10,000 larger than small new recruits.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Millions buy btc. 5 guys on a forum not liking it makes no difference. Btc whales trade 10,000 larger than small new recruits.

Still most of the famous profiled and rich did sit and wait and not jumping on the train. They wait and see whats happening next. Wonder why so, and they can afford to loose millions, but they dont do, or just lately like Elon did, and he hyped the price up and down a couple of times as well just by using twitter.

I dont gamble with my money, and I do not like suspecius investment even it have great potential. There is something that is not right about bitcoins or crypto valuta. 

Its value is based on pure creed and not by good and safe values. 

I have enough for rest of my life to live safe and sound, and do not need more. Im happy right now, and why put the extra stress on my life investing in crypto? I understand some of the investors do feel the stress, and it is easy to see and read when discussion crypto with them. 

Tend to easily getting annoyed, getting angry and using names, or claim we are jealous. Same I experienced when being told how stupid I was when missing out on pyramids that did grown in to heaven for then collaps.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Still most of the famous profiled and rich did sit and wait and not jumping on the train. They wait and see whats happening next. Wonder why so, and they can afford to loose millions, but they dont do, or just lately like Elon did, and he hyped the price up and down a couple of times as well just by using twitter.

I dont gamble with my money, and I do not like suspecius investment even it have great potential. There is something that is not right about bitcoins or crypto valuta. 

Its value is based on pure creed and not by good and safe values. 

I have enough for rest of my life to live safe and sound, and do not need more. Im happy right now, and why put the extra stress on my life investing in crypto? I understand some of the investors do feel the stress, and it is easy to see and read when discussion crypto with them. 

Tend to easily getting annoyed, getting angry and using names, or claim we are jealous. Same I experienced when being told how stupid I was when missing out on pyramids that did grown in to heaven for then collaps.

Yet you keep complaining about people liking btc.

Lots of rich people own btc. Some dont. Same with anything.

Lots of rich people dont own twitter or facebook.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Lets see in 6 months where it is. 50,000 or zero?

Most likely closer to 50k than zero, but at some point I guess most of the early investors will feel the urge to realize their investment and get out for good. 

6 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Most likely closer to 50k than zero, but at some point I guess most of the early investors will feel the urge to realize their investment and get out for good. 

Many early buyers sold out and regret it. Happens with shares. Buy at $3 sell at $20 then it goes to $300.

Ukraine currently receiving funds via crypto addresses. This is an emergency situation, and we are not seeing any other avenues for public donations. 

gofundme was ok while it lasted, but people have seen governments can just swoop in and steal the funds if they don’t like the cause. Not the case with bitcoin addresses.

idk it seems fairly objectively clear this is going to gain serious steam in the very near future. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, illiterate said:

Ukraine currently receiving funds via crypto addresses. This is an emergency situation, and we are not seeing any other avenues for public donations. 

gofundme was ok while it lasted, but people have seen governments can just swoop in and steal the funds if they don’t like the cause. Not the case with bitcoin addresses.

idk it seems fairly objectively clear this is going to gain serious steam in the very near future. 

Not centrally controlled by govs. Crypto is great. Govs are crooks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, illiterate said:

Cryptocurrency is better than traditional banks in so many ways. Cheaper and faster being the main two. 

4 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

I use triple emas

In not a trader. 

I've been putting my entire salary into Crypto most months for the past 5 years and take profits when the charts tell me. 

This strategy  has totally changed my life. And that of my wife and kids. 

It's not rocket science. Only an impatient newbie could lose money investing in the top cryptos. 

On 2/17/2022 at 10:32 PM, itsari said:

The US dollar is the most powerful currency in the world as is there military and consumer capacity . 

While that situation remains the world will continue to support the scheme . 

US    ...most powerful curency...

Somewhere in that picture is the fact that many credible global economists say the the US will never be able to repay the vast trillions of trillions it has borrowed over many decades.

Edited by scorecard
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, illiterate said:

people have seen governments can just swoop in and steal the funds if they don’t like the cause. Not the case with bitcoin addresses

FBI have seized bitcoins in relation to Silk Road, the Colonial Pipeline ransom payment, the Bitfinex hack, and many more cases.

Furthermore, Tether have frozen stable coins related to hacks, e.g. they immediately froze the coins from the Poly Network hack.

You are correct that it is technically easier for the FBI to freeze USD deposited with the U.S. banking system, than confiscate bitcoin, but bitcoin only makes it harder, not impossible, and bitcoin does make laundering a lot harder.

Especially today where most exchanges and other actors (like BlockFi) will not touch “tainted” coins, that is not just coins which are the direct result of illegal activity, but also coins from mixing services.

In 2016 the Cryptsy exchange reported they were insolvent and claimed they were hacked in 2014. It turned out it was the founder who had stolen the money, and he had “laundered” them through Coinbase. This was an interesting situation, because was Coinbase then complicit? It seems they felt this way, as they agreed to a settlement where they paid around one million dollars to Cryptsy users.

But this also means Coinbase will now be extra careful about accepting coins without thorough AML/KYC procedures (and of course also because of regulatory pressure).

In other words: The more mainstream crypto becomes, the more it will be subjected to exactly the same regulation as normal finance, and the harder it will be to move illicit funds around the system.

I think EU is now even seriously considering requiring miners to do KYC for each transaction (originally it was transactions below €1,000, but now they want it for them all, but this would be from 2025 or so, if I remember correctly).

Bitcoin was never designed for censorship resistance. It was intended for micropayments.

Edited by lkn

8 hours ago, illiterate said:

They have been accepting donations in various foreign currencies since 24th of February. In addition to IBAN there is also the option for paying via payment card.

If you use Revolut, they have waived all fees when sending money to Banks in Ukraine, and they say donations to Red Cross (via their app) are instant, free, and 100% of proceeds going to Red Cross (and their efforts in Ukraine).

8 hours ago, scorecard said:

US    ...most powerful curency...

Somewhere in that picture is the fact that many credible global economists say the the US will never be able to repay the vast trillions of trillions it has borrowed over many decades.

Many credible economists say the US  debt is more of a concern to the rest of the world as the US is the largest market for selling there products .

• Haha 1