Follow up appointment for extension based on marriage question.

Hello,

Last month my wife and I went to Pattaya Immigration so I could apply for an extension based on marriage, I presented all the needed paperwork and a few days later immigration came out to our home and took photos and interviewed our witness and I was to return this week for a follow-up.

My question is for the follow-up appointment, do I have to bring any paperwork? Does my wife have to be with me? Anything other than my passport needed?

TIA.

All my marriage extensions, and I've never had to do a 'follow up', just return to finalize the extension, on date in the PP.

Usually 30 days +/-, after application submitted, which is stamped in your PP when submitted.  Since 100 kms away, we always call first, to make sure the final paperwork is there.

Highly advise doing so, calling ahead, as BKK Imm  may be a bit backlogged, due to the 'situation'.

• Like 1

The way it worked for me in Ubon is once they were finished asking for more paperwork, my wife and I went in together for an interview, they asked me a few questions, asked her a lot of questions in Thai and said they would come out for a house visit. Five or six immigration officers showed up in three police cars. They talked with our neighbor, brought in their own printer, printed off a form and had her sign it and maybe had a us sign a few things and then I went back a few days later, paid and got my visa. Subsequent renewals were a lot easier except that when they give you a "definitive" list of all the paperwork you need to bring in, it's not definitive and for me it required three trips after I'd already brought in everything on their list.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Guitar God said:

The way it worked for me in Ubon is once they were finished asking for more paperwork, my wife and I went in together for an interview, they asked me a few questions, asked her a lot of questions in Thai and said they would come out for a house visit. Five or six immigration officers showed up in three police cars. They talked with our neighbor, brought in their own printer, printed off a form and had her sign it and maybe had a us sign a few things and then I went back a few days later, paid and got my visa. Subsequent renewals were a lot easier except that when they give you a "definitive" list of all the paperwork you need to bring in, it's not definitive and for me it required three trips after I'd already brought in everything on their list.

This is on my "Definitive" list 999341217_num14othersasrequested.jpg.9fee3598c16a13abe97f14c715100e96.jpg