Nine people injured after pickup truck collides with passenger minivan in Sri Racha

snoop1130

274659987_4874452745964175_5315716614175351726_n-696x314.jpg

PHOTO: Pure Yiang Tai Si Racha Bypass 3

Nine people have sustained injuries after a pickup truck collided with a minivan in the Sri Racha district this morning (February 23rd).

The Nong Kham Police was notified of the accident at 6:50 A.M. on Sukha Phiban Road 8 (Bueng – Pak Ruam) in Bueng sub-district.

Emergency responders arrived at the scene to find the damaged minivan and the damaged pickup truck on the road. The van driver, identified only as Mr. Asipong, 50, and his eight passengers which were seven women and a man all sustained various injuries. The passengers were local factory workers who were being transported between work sites but were instead rushed to a medical facility. The names of the passengers were not immediately released by Nong Kham Police.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/02/23/nine-people-injured-after-pickup-truck-collides-with-passenger-minivan-in-sri-racha/

PattayaNews.jpg

-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-02-23

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The pickup truck driver, Mr. Rittirong Wanna, 37, reportedly admitted to falling asleep at the wheel before losing control of his pickup truck and slamming into the minivan in the opposite lane.

https://thepattayanews.com/2022/02/23/nine-people-injured-after-pickup-truck-collides-with-passenger-minivan-in-sri-racha/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

At 10 to 7 in the morning ?

I take it you've never worked nights, not saying this guy did but I can tell you from years of working nights the drive home in the morning was a killer. I had to pull over alot of times to take a nap.

Yes I worked shifts for 20+ years prior to retiring, but we had a civilised shift pattern, 2 x 12 hour days, 2 x 12 hour nights then 4 days off, ???????????? 

But prior to that we were working the 8 hour shift pattern with 7 x 8 hour shifts, earlies, late's & nights, now that was a killer, fortunately I only lived about 10 miles from the office.