‘Restaurant’ owner arrested for allegedly breaking Covid-19 rules in Pattaya

webfact

274695701_486741463033353_3394753495592586970_n-696x363.jpg

By Goong Nang(GN)

Pattaya – Pattaya Police arrested a “restaurant” owner in Pattaya for allegedly breaking Covid-19 rules and violating the closing time for alcohol-serving venues.

The Pattaya City Police this morning (February 25th) reports that raids were led by the Pattaya City Police Chief Colonel Kunlachart Kunlachai and police officers from the Safety Zone 4.0 project around midnight last night.

They arrested Mr. Phongsak, who was identified as the owner of the converted restaurant ‘SEX ON THE BEACH’ at Jomtien Beach. His full name and age was not provided.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/02/25/restaurant-owner-arrested-for-allegedly-breaking-covid-19-rules-in-pattaya/

PattayaNews.jpg

-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-02-25

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, bradiston said:

Well there's more nightlife on Dong Tan and Jomtien beaches than you'd imagine.

I'm glad to hear that, it almost seems like humanity is slowly getting back to normal and not allowing themselves to be scared any further.
Of course, the employed civil servants have to play the game for a while, otherwise it would be a bit too conspicuous.

4 hours ago, bradiston said:

Well there's more nightlife on Dong Tan and Jomtien beaches than you'd imagine. There's the all night beach volleyball club on Dong Tan. Every night, all night. Then there's all the groups camped on the beach and elsewhere from the police station all the way down to Chayapreuk. And lots of all night side car eateries. Also, outside the 7s and across from them. So it seems as long as you're not inside an establishment, you're OK. Many foreigners and Thais having a whale of a time. Who needs Treetown?

I love it in that area, mainly Thai's enjoying themselves, 7-Elevens serve beer till midnight and do a roaring trade the bottom of soi 5 Pratumnak, even have a mini beer garden . Even the cats and dogs get along together at that place

• Like 1

Slightly off topic, but I drove up Walking St last night about 9pm. Remarkably busy! Actual crowds in the street, well, clumps of people at least. Plenty of establishments open, but not sure for what, apart from deafening racket from live bands, and booze. I happened to see Windmill was open. Ok, not everybody's cup of poison, but all the same, went to investigate. ATK test before entering required, available on the doorstep. I passed, so can't say whether the Gogo was ongoing. But Is this going to be endemic??? ATK on entry?

Edited by bradiston