Unvaccinated people who want to fly to their home country and come back to Thailand

OP, as others stated, re-entering Thailand is possible with the proper quarantine period.

As for entering the intended country of arrival, it depends on their specific rules. Since you mention European countries, try this: https://reopen.europa.eu/en

On top of that, airlines may have their requirements.

Finally, each country has their own rules about what unvax people can do, where they can go. These change frequently, generally towards relaxation.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Yes think I was bit trigger happy.

In fact I'm thinking of using an agent to assist with process of bringing my son (adult) from Oz to Thailand for a visit. 

He could do with some assistance obtaining TP and the hotel booking etc.

I wonder how many folk just put it the too hard basket and skip coming to Thailand. 

That last ...

On 2/27/2022 at 3:27 PM, Daniel55 said:

brilliant government can make lockdown again because Covid. 

Yes, the government is Brilliant.

They are keeping their people safe and trying their best to stop people that don't conform from coming here. 

Keep up the great work Thailand 

????????????????

• Confused 4
  • Sad 2

On 2/27/2022 at 4:56 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Whatever answer you get now might not apply in a few weeks.

And it's not only the regulations of the countries, there are also regulations from the airlines. 

Get vaccinated, problem solved.

Thanks.

Well said.

11 minutes ago, Paradise Pete said:

He's asking for help. It might motivate someone to answer if there's a good reason for not being vaxxed.

Feel free to give me a sad or confused emoticon for my post and then request that the OP post a note from their doctor with all supporting evidence so that they may be worthy of your assistance.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 2/27/2022 at 6:03 AM, peter zwart said:

just wait a month or 2. Then this nonsense will be behind us.

I don't think they will stop vaccination requirements. They may eliminate some of the restrictions from TP but travel to Thailand with your passport and credit card like pre-covid is not coming back this year at least. 

35 minutes ago, EricTh said:

People have the right to do whatever they want with their body, just like people have the right to choose whatever vaccines they want in their body.

I would say, not in a pandemic situation when they are putting others' lives at risk.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3

What's the vaxx status for entering Thailand right now from the UK? There doesn't appear to be any info on their Thai embassy website for how many jabs are needed to avoid a longer quarantine. Is it 2 dose or is it 3 (the so-called booster)?

Edited by Senior Player
missed a bit of info out

On 2/27/2022 at 6:22 PM, Boomer6969 said:

I agree. But there is the remote possibility that the OP suffers from some condition that prevent him from getting vaccinated.

Just out of curiosity, what are some of the medical conditions that prevent someone from getting vax'd?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bbko said:

Just out of curiosity, what are some of the medical conditions that prevent someone from getting vax'd?

Some people can have allergies to some of the ingredients (preservatives, stabilisers, surfactants, disputant, adjuvant, residuals and the antigen itself).

There are ‘other vaccines’ out there e

The Op apparently has a medical certificate which highlights the medical reasons he cannot take the vaccines (anaphylaxis). 

He mentioned it in this thread: 

https://aseannow.com/topic/1208750-visit-in-europe-and-return-to-thailand/#comment-16332518

882406483_Screenshot2022-02-28at19_05_39.png.2d7f73eed0a1a9f8e5ebc472eb19bf9b.png

On 2/27/2022 at 7:35 PM, jak2002003 said:

They still have to get the test to say don't have covid before they fly anyway. 

Who regulates the test market? 

Last year a Swedish company got busted issuing 100.000 fake certificates. 

People paid for tests but the company just pocketed the money, did not send them to a lab and issued certificates. 

7 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

This is the issue with any topic....   ‘if you’re not with us you’re against us’...

Its the same when someone has a reasonable complaint about Thailand, someone will accuse them of being a Thai Basher....  or if someone suggests something is not as bad as it seems they will be accused as having ‘gone native’ or wearing rose tinted glasses.

In this case we have someone who has not vaccinated, either by choice or for medical reasons. 

Now.. A lot of people have taken vaccines and contributed towards the safety of the community. Meanwhile those who have not taken the vaccine can throw accusations as those who have....

When really, they are simply presenting the argument that being vaccinated is part of the communal roll to manage Covid-19 or at least make life manageable....  Omicron has helped, but without most people being vaccinated would the viral load of those who have contracted Covid-19 been higher, would there have been greater potential for antigenic drift, could the virus have evolved again into another variant of concern ????

Those who have not take the vaccine make statements that the the outbreak is now endemic.... why do they think it is endemic ?..... I very much doubt those who have refused to take vaccines would ever care to admit that its the vast majority of ‘others’ who’ve played their roll in this virus becoming less severe.

IF no one was vaccinated, would this virus have become endemic ? Would more people be dying ? would there still be limits on travel and curfews ?....    

Do those who refused to be vaccinate owe some thanks to those who have taken vaccines ?

Indeed, those who have been vaccinated have increased the chance that those who have not can receive hospital treatment when they become seriously ill will Covid.

(By the way, the correct spelling is "role", not "roll", when used with the meaning of position or purpose, as in your post. Unimportant, but I though I would mention it. It is a common mistake.)

As per March 1th no unvaccinated are allowed to enter the Kingdom despite having had Covid once to twice. You need two jabs. When they expire you need another jab. This is the current rules. Im trying to have a vax stand set up in our bars. So far no luck. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 2/27/2022 at 5:03 PM, Airalee said:

Some people cannot get vaccinated for medical reasons.

Get vaccinated, bigger problems.

Nobody should have to explain their particulars to the Aseannow cohort.  It’s between them and their doctors.

And nobody should get discriminated whether vaccinated or not

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, fuehrio said:

I guess Novak was right after all.

10 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Do those who refused to be vaccinate owe some thanks to those who have taken vaccines ?

Indeed they do. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, fuehrio said:

No person should be discriminated against without a valid reason. Public health measures can be a valid reason. Before the emergence of Omicron, there was clear evidence that excluding the unvaccinated from settings with high Covid-19 infection risk was appropriate. Certainly, the benefits of such exclusions may now be significantly less. I am willing to trust the relevant experts in deciding on infection control measures.

• Like 1