Mor Prom registrations broken?

JayClay

45 minutes ago, JayClay said:

After you emailed these documents then you were then able to input this data on your phone and complete your registration?

Yes. After they notified me by e-mail to retry. 

10 hours ago, Madgee said:

Yes. After they notified me by e-mail to retry. 

That seems incredibly strange. Somebody else stated the same thing earlier in the thread.

Do you really understand the question that's being asked? Because for an app's apparently broken user interface to suddenly start working, just because somebody has entered some information on a remote computer, it doesn't really make sense. Because until you've linked the phone to your personal info, there's no possible way that I can see for the app to know it should now allow data entry to the blocked fields.

2 hours ago, JayClay said:

That seems incredibly strange. Somebody else stated the same thing earlier in the thread.

Do you really understand the question that's being asked? Because for an app's apparently broken user interface to suddenly start working, just because somebody has entered some information on a remote computer, it doesn't really make sense. Because until you've linked the phone to your personal info, there's no possible way that I can see for the app to know it should now allow data entry to the blocked fields.

I'll say no more!

On 3/3/2022 at 10:20 AM, Madgee said:

Open Line App

Home

Add Friends

Official Account Recommendations

See All

In Search type : Moph

6th one down on my phone ..... Ministry of Public Health sign.

Add as friend and register on there.   

It's in Thai but easy to translate, screenshot then open in Google Translate.

Thanks for that.  It's not showing for me in Search so maybe down to my UK number.

On 3/4/2022 at 4:19 AM, JayClay said:

I think what happened is they created the account for him (or more likely the account already existed, having been created by the hospital which gave the vaccines, and they then added in his phone number) and gave  him the log in info. I don't think they enabled him to create an account.