Friends of drowned Thai TV actress face more questioning

snoop1130

278201.jpg

(Right) Nida “Tangmo” Patcharaveerapong (Left) Nida’s personal manager and close friend ‘Kratik’

Police forensic officers took evidence related to the TV actress’s drowning to the Nonthaburi Muang district police station today (Tuesday), as the victim’s five friends reported themselves to police for further questioning and tests.

The evidence includes wine bottles, glasses and plastic wraps among other items.

One of the five, Kratik, who was the actress’s manager, took a bodysuit with her, which was worn by the deceased, Nida Patcharaveerapong, aka “Tangmo”, on the night she fell into the river, to be passed to the police as evidence.

Full Story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/friends-of-drowned-thai-tv-actress-face-more-questioning/

Logo-top-.png
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2022-03-01

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

30 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

One of the five, Kratik, who was the actress’s manager, took a bodysuit with her, which was worn by the deceased, Nida Patcharaveerapong, aka “Tangmo”, on the night she fell into the river, to be passed to the police as evidence.

This is getting weird now - was she completely naked when she fell into the river?

Her friend had her clothes so I guess she wasn't wearing any when she 'fell' in.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

The photo i saw of her being pulled out of the water, blanket over most of the body but no sign of body suit on legs

A one-piece swimsuit does not cover the legs.

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

They called it a body suit, that's not normally the same as a one piece swimsuit

the bodysuit she was wearing is very similar to a one piece swimsuit. They were particularly popular with young ( 18-25 ) western women back in the 70's and 80's.

If she was holding to a friend while urinating, then the whole story makes less sense. They could not give a location where she fell. But if this was the case they knew exactly where she fell and then its not that hard to retrieve her. So all these stories are conflicting. 

This get stranger and stranger.

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, KannikaP said:
19 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

took a bodysuit with her, which was worn by the deceased, Nida Patcharaveerapong, aka “Tangmo”, on the night she fell into the river, to be passed to the police as evidence.

Should the Police not have taken that off the body themselves to be used as evidence? How come her manager had the said swimsuit, which was apparently worn underneath her dress.

It is not a swimsuit and nowhere does it say that she was wearing it under the dress when she was found.   The rescue services recovered her body, not her manager, so she could not have taken it off her body.  The inference is that she had been wearing it earlier, not at the time that she fell overboard, wasn't being a model part of her repertoire?

Edited by Liverpool Lou

18 hours ago, ukrules said:

This is getting weird now - was she completely naked when she fell into the river?

Her friend had her clothes so I guess she wasn't wearing any when she 'fell' in.

She had been wearing the bodysuit earlier, wasn't she also a model and hasn't there previously been some mention of photos being taken on board?

4 hours ago, robblok said:

If she was holding to a friend while urinating, then the whole story makes less sense. They could not give a location where she fell. But if this was the case they knew exactly where she fell and then its not that hard to retrieve her. So all these stories are conflicting.

Have you ever seen the river at night?   There is no lighting, everything is pitch black and locating one specific position in the water from a moving boat is practically impossible, even more so when it relates to the location of an incident that no one was expecting to happen, never mind recall exactly where.

1 minute ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Have you ever seen the river at night?   There is no lighting, everything is pitch black and locating one specific position in the water from a moving boat is practically impossible, even more so when it relates to the location of an incident that no one was expecting to happen, never mind recall exactly where.

Would the gps on your phone not tell you ? And i am sure there is lighting on the sides. I been on the river. The river is black but the sides of the river have housing and other reference points. 

Its just a really strange story.

34 minutes ago, Hans Johnson said:

Yes, very strange.  As usual nobody is telling the true events of what really happened. 

What part of your investigation leads you to that unjustifiable conclusion?   How would you know what anyone involved has actually said?

1 minute ago, robblok said:
3 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Expand  

Would the gps on your phone not tell you ?

No idea, my phone doesn't automatically tell me my GPS location and record it specifically,  at least not that I know of,

Do you really think that when she fell in the first reaction of the others trying to assist her would be to check the GPS location on their phones as opposed to trying to see her when, presumably, they'd be expecting to pull her out, not lose her forever?

1 minute ago, Liverpool Lou said:

No idea, my phone doesn't automatically tell me my GPS location and record it specifically,  at least not that I know of,

Do you really think that when she fell in the first reaction of the others trying to assist her would be to check the GPS location on their phones as opposed to trying to see her when, presumably, they'd be expecting to pull her out, not lose her forever?

Point being that they were WAY off and if someone falls of a boat you do start to look at reference points and other stuff if you cant find her right away. Maybe incompetence maybe more. 

But you could be right too.

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Unless you've disabled GPS/location history on your phone, Google location services track your every movement and record it.

https://myactivity.google.com/activitycontrols

Good point that should show the police whether the boat circled round to search. As it seems something suspicious happened i reckon they didn't search